How many cycles a year do you run?

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious, how many cycles you run a year, include cycle length, pct time, and time off. Originally I thought running an 8 week cycle, then running PCT for 4 weeks, then 8 weeks natty, then jumping back on a cycle. Is this the correct way to do it? I guess a lot of factors could determine if you can handle more cycles, trt therapy being one of them, just curious without TRT how many cycles would you say is safe to do in a year. I'm thinking 2-3 cycles a year.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just curious, how many cycles you run a year, include cycle length, pct time, and time off. Originally I thought running an 8 week cycle, then running PCT for 4 weeks, then 8 weeks natty, then jumping back on a cycle. Is this the correct way to do it? I guess a lot of factors could determine if you can handle more cycles, trt therapy being one of them, just curious without TRT how many cycles would you say is safe to do in a year. I'm thinking 2-3 cycles a year.
A lot of us consider this to be the minimum cycle time off protocol:
Time on + PCT = Minimum time off.
So....
Time on (example 8 weeks) + PCT (ex. 4 weeks) = Minimum time off of 12 weeks.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So that basically implies 2 cycles a year... Anyone here more reckless than that? Just curious how they maintain gains if they cycle year around without trt?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So that basically implies 2 cycles a year... Anyone here more reckless than that? Just curious how they maintain gains if they cycle year around without trt?
Lots of people are more reckless than that.....doesn’t mean they are right though brother.

Ultimately some people will get away with cycling and very little time off, others won’t. In my opinion it’s all about minimising the risks and maximising the gains. You can only grow muscle at a certain rate even on gear and the body needs time to recover or you just get injured.

Personally I think other factors come into play as well, like planning a cycle to coincide with a less busy time in your life (especially nearer the end of a cycle) so you can focus on gym and food. For me I like to finish a cycle early Dec and pct over Xmas as it’s easier to keep Cals up and train harder to maintain gains. I would delay starting a cycle even if I’d been off for an appropriate amount of time to do that as ultimately I’ll probably be better off.....

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think that if you minimize shutdown on cycle by using HCG and/ or a serm (on cycle) then you could potentially take less time off. That is just my theory though.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id be most tempted to do more cycles towards May/June, beginning of Summer for aesthetics purposes.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah that is typically when I cycle. Most of my cycles are cuts to look good for summer. Never really tried to put on much mass. I have enough muscle to look good when I cut down, and for the moment I'm satisfied with that. Although I am tossing around the idea of doing a hardcore bulk this winter. Just to see how much weight I can throw on.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do about 2 cycles a year. 3 would be the most I would do if I was on TRT and monitoring health markers through quarterly bloodwork.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In the past, one to two, bridged, so really just one ...

This year, ten, or just one... Depending on how you look at it. I've been on something all year, just swapping out compounds as I run out.

Yes, I went to the doctor all year, I'm fine. My next appointment for blood tests is in a week. I'm sure I will still be fine.

Not everyone can do what I can do, without ending up on trt. Hopefully by this time next year I will have seen some significant improvement in body composition.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn. Bro. Wish I had the balls to do that. I could become the incredible Hulk.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the past, one to two, bridged, so really just one ...

This year, ten, or just one... Depending on how you look at it. I've been on something all year, just swapping out compounds as I run out.

Yes, I went to the doctor all year, I'm fine. My next appointment for blood tests is in a week. I'm sure I will still be fine.

Not everyone can do what I can do, without ending up on trt. Hopefully by this time next year I will have seen some significant improvement in body composition.
This is pretty much me as well. I have been at least 500 of test for a year now with other stuff thrown in here and there. Im also fine.

DemonDevster

Awards
Rich pianna's advice was to stay off double the amount ur on for so 8 weeks on 16 off

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you were to do a bulk, which would you run DMZ or LGD S23 MK677 stack?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you were to do a bulk, which would you run DMZ or LGD S23 MK677 stack?
well I think a month of DMZ will far outshine a month of anything else you listed.

What I would do if I was going to choose from those is I would start the DMZ, LGD, and mk677 all together, and run the LGD and mk677 for 12 weeks, DMZ only the first four. Then after 12 weeks I would run the s23 if I thought I could handle it at that point as a cut.

What you probably should do is just mk677 and DMZ together, though.