Experience recovering from trest?

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
I'd like to hear from people who have recovered from trest. I've been searching all over and all I can find is people who either don't mention the recovery, or people who were on TRT anyway. The 12x more suppressive than testosterone number that keeps getting thrown around is concerning for me.

So who has run a basic cycle, stopped, ran PCT, then resumed normal life? How would you say it went? Was testicular atrophy an issue?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm 30 days out, finishing PCT, balls have been normal size for a week or two. Overall I feel good but I am on 10mg ostarine and I plan on staying on 25mg/day clomid and 3g DAA for the next couple weeks at least

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If you check out cycle info section there is a lot of guys that have run trest and have recovered fine.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to hear from people who have recovered from trest. I've been searching all over and all I can find is people who either don't mention the recovery, or people who were on TRT anyway. The 12x more suppressive than testosterone number that keeps getting thrown around is concerning for me.

So who has run a basic cycle, stopped, ran PCT, then resumed normal life? How would you say it went? Was testicular atrophy an issue?
Recovery after 6 weeks of trest was a breeze.Didnt even need much serm for recovery.Some Weeks after PCT strength is still higher than on last day of cycle.

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Recovery after 6 weeks of trest was a breeze.Didnt even need much serm for recovery.Some Weeks after PCT strength is still higher than on last day of cycle.
Did you use oral, td, or im? What dosage? Have you run previous cycles?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran td trest for 16 weeks and am fully recovered. in fact it was one of the easier and most successful posts ive done.

peyton22

Awards
8 week cycle at 75mg per day oral along with 90 mg oral Tren,all by Olympus. Appropriate PCT,no sides on and off cycle. Super recovered.

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Thanks for all the feedback. I'm gonna take the plunge and start injecting trest. I'll come back in several weeks after PCT is complete and report on my own recovery.

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
I ran td trest for 16 weeks and am fully recovered. in fact it was one of the easier and most successful posts ive done.
That's good to hear. While there is a lot going around on how suppressive trest is, there is also a lot of data and experience suggesting that it is easier to recover from than testosterone, perhaps due in part to the fact that it has no affinity for SHBG.

How were the boys on cycle? Did you make good gains?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
boys were great until about week 10 .. aftrer that they shrunk up real good. that said, this is the only hormone that's ever made me horney like a 14 yr old with a smoking hot teacher. start to finish.. awesome.
great gains considering I wasn't trying to gain anything in the first 4 weeks, but once I realized how awesome food made it work I started to eat about 3500-5000
cals per day. gained 22 lbs total kept almost half

great strength too