Prohormone as a kickstart to test e

jwstoick

Awards
I have a prohormone on hand that has 25mg Trenavar, 40mg Epistane and 200mg Furazadrol. I am going to be running test e 12-15 weeks at 500mg a week and Adex EOD. Would it be a good idea to use the prohormone as a kickstart to the test?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I'd pick a different kicker.. That won't kick anything..

jwstoick

Awards
So if I started it 2 weeks before my first pin and ran it 6-8 weeks it wouldn't do anything? Is it that it won't kick in fast enough or just you don't like the profile?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
So if I started it 2 weeks before my first pin and ran it 6-8 weeks it wouldn't do anything? Is it that it won't kick in fast enough or just you don't like the profile?
I don't like the profile and imo it really isn't a kicker by any means.. I've seen people use compounds that are in there as kickers but it doesn't make sense to me..

Sd, Dmz, Msten, Dbol, those are a few kickers I'd use.. Or just get some Prop..

stann123

stann123

Awards
The point of a kicker is to get something fast acting. So....

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I love me some dmz, long half life as well.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Things i like for kicker: SD, DMZ, dbol, tbol, high dose msten, anadrol.

jwood10

Awards
With the OTC stuff i would use Super-DMZ 2.0 by blackstone. i ran the original super-dmz by IML that had superdrol in it and i gained 20 lb in 4 weeks. The new formula has m-sten in place of superdrol. i just started m-sten and have gained 7 lb. i contribute 4 lb to sten and 3 lb. to food.....

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You guys are forgetting about m1,4ADD- the dianabol precursor. Celtic labs sells it as celtic one. Probably the best prohormone kicker as it converts to dbol

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Isn't the point of a kicker to get your androgen levels up immediately, while waiting for your long ester to build up? Why would you start taking it before your first pin? That seems like two extra weeks of HPTA suppression that aren't being productive with your long ester.

jwstoick

Awards
Starting the ph two weeks prior to first pin would give time for the androgen to build up and would be in full gear once the test finally kicked in

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Starting the ph two weeks prior to first pin would give time for the androgen to build up and would be in full gear once the test finally kicked in
Have you decided what your gunna use to kickstart?

jwstoick

Awards
Probably since I already have that mix of compounds I'll start it 2 weeks before my first test e pin

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You wouldn't be disappointed in celtic one I know several people who use it. It is very legit for a kicker. 30mg/ day

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Epi is pretty nice around 100mg I've heard... Could be an ok kick start. I'd just go with a handful of dbols every day personally.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Can one do Dbol as a kickstart to a test e cycle and epi for the second half of the cycle? lets say 10 week cycle

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Can one do Dbol as a kickstart to a test e cycle and epi for the second half of the cycle? lets say 10 week cycle
I would recommend blood work between orals. Because of what they can do to liver and lipids it'd be the safest route. I'm sure you could and chances are high you'd be fine.

I'd run test e minimum 12 weeks though. Then you could do dbols for 4 weeks, 4 off, 6 weeks of epi to close.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
NOICE! Im thinking that for my first cycle. Maybe test C actually. for the sex drive
There's no difference in sex drive between different esters of test.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
I read that test c has a little more water retention and a 7-8 day half life where test e has less water retention, less sex drive, and a 5 day half life

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read that test c has a little more water retention and a 7-8 day half life where test e has less water retention, less sex drive, and a 5 day half life
Wrong. Test is test. The body doesn't dissern one ester from another. Just one hormone from another.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
if anything test c dosed at 250mg/ml would be slightly less than e at the same dose since there's less testosterone in 250mg of cyp due to its heavier ester weights. But no. Totally doesn't work that way. 500mg of test of any ester or combination of esters and I'm banging any slut that gives me the time of day.

jwstoick

Awards
So if I were to get a differnt kickstart would I be able to run the epi/tren mix at the end while the esters clear before pct or would it be best to just not kickstart and then add the epi/tren at the end to tighten up

jwstoick

Awards
So you would say go one or the other but since i already have epi/tren ph on hand just use that at the end?

jwstoick

Awards
This is also my first cycle other than a few prohormones that I've done. Here is what I'm looking at tell me if it's too much.

Test E wk 1-12

Celtic labs Celtic one wk 1-4

The epi/tren mix wk 6-14 or 8-14 up until a day before pct

jwstoick

Awards
So that looks like a good setup even for being a first run of actual gear? Nothing too over the top?

jwstoick

Awards
Also would you go Celtic One or Msten for the kick?

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
If running test e I would run it for at least 12 weeks.

This is also my first cycle other than a few prohormones that I've done. Here is what I'm looking at tell me if it's too much.

Test E wk 1-12

Celtic labs Celtic one wk 1-4

The epi/tren mix wk 6-14 or 8-14 up until a day before pct
I'd go with 8 to 14

Spartacus1

Spartacus1

Banned
Awards
So that looks like a good setup even for being a first run of actual gear? Nothing too over the top?
Looks fine...

I'm on a similar cycle myself..
Little longer and more orals but you'll be gtg..

Take your support supps etc and get it in..
Keep an eye on everything as always..