PH for injects

willc86

Awards
hey guys well was wondering, what would be best

prohoromone or injections?

I am thinking of running a non methyl compound (1-ad and 4ad and maybe decadrol from iron labs) for the last time and switching to injections from 1naps website

Would you say "might as well do injections vs PH"
People actually say injections are much safer than PH

Opinions? or debates

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It depends on your goals both long term and short term. If you just want some help getting to a body composition goal and then will maintain, use a cycle or two of orals to get you there and be done with it. If you want to compete, you may just want to start injecting because you'll be doing that for a while. Injections can be safer than orals as you're not worried too much about toxicity, however any exogenous hormone will tax your organs. Methylated steroids are simply more harsh on the liver. That's about as quick and concise as i can make it. It's really just about how serious you want to get.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^^i would definitely agree with that.

Also any oral really is gunna be harder on ur organs. Injectables ur injected it so not as harsh.

willc86

Awards
ya, so i guess a lot more theories are backed up by this. Problem with injections, there are so much to chose from. So much to learn. i do not even know which one to start as a beggining. Names are just different from what I know from PH.

Anyhow,
I will be doing a last stack of PH, from SSS the web site ^^^

Lean Engineer, what are your non methyl PH that you would recommend for an 8 week cycle?.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Look up beginner test e cycle. If you are looking to go that way..

stann123

stann123

Awards
It depends on your goals both long term and short term. If you just want some help getting to a body composition goal and then will maintain, use a cycle or two of orals to get you there and be done with it. If you want to compete, you may just want to start injecting because you'll be doing that for a while. Injections can be safer than orals as you're not worried too much about toxicity, however any exogenous hormone will tax your organs. Methylated steroids are simply more harsh on the liver. That's about as quick and concise as i can make it. It's really just about how serious you want to get.
That and we really don't know the long term effects from phs

MuscleJ

Awards
Naps is international so you take chances with customs and other issues, like delayed shipping broken vials and naps has such a huge customer base so each order is not personal and no true care goes into it, but they will take care of any issues as long as you belong to a fourm that they advertise on.

hey guys well was wondering, what would be best

prohoromone or injections?

I am thinking of running a non methyl compound (1-ad and 4ad and maybe decadrol from iron labs) for the last time and switching to injections from 1naps website

Would you say "might as well do injections vs PH"
People actually say injections are much safer than PH

Opinions? or debates

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya, so i guess a lot more theories are backed up by this. Problem with injections, there are so much to chose from. So much to learn. i do not even know which one to start as a beggining. Names are just different from what I know from PH.

Anyhow,
I will be doing a last stack of PH, from SSS the web site ^^^

Lean Engineer, what are your non methyl PH that you would recommend for an 8 week cycle?.
Ideally you'll study for 6 months or so before using any type of steroid. I've studied this stuff for over 3 years and i'm still learning more biochem and endocrine function information every day practically. Steroids are steroids. Oral steroids will shut you down just like injecting. Estrogen will rise. Etc etc etc. With injecting you run longer cycles and it's hard on the body. With orals you run shorter cycles and it's hard on the body. Recovery is usually faster with orals. A low dose of test e or cyp is relatively safe, hence the reason it's prescribed to many men in this country. Due to the hepatotoxic nature of orals you wouldn't see those prescribed.

willc86

Awards
Ideally you'll study for 6 months or so before using any type of steroid. I've studied this stuff for over 3 years and i'm still learning more biochem and endocrine function information every day practically. Steroids are steroids. Oral steroids will shut you down just like injecting. Estrogen will rise. Etc etc etc. With injecting you run longer cycles and it's hard on the body. With orals you run shorter cycles and it's hard on the body. Recovery is usually faster with orals. A low dose of test e or cyp is relatively safe, hence the reason it's prescribed to many men in this country. Due to the hepatotoxic nature of orals you wouldn't see those prescribed.

yeah that is exactly what I am doing. I know chemistry pretty well, as I was a bio med engineer (now doing IT), and this stuff still questions my knowledge lol. So much to learn. Ive been lifting for about 4 years now. 2 years were researching prohormones; now researching injections.
Anyhow, I do have a question about injection. When injecting, does it have to penetrate the muscle, or can it be just fat. Ive seen video of people using small syringes, enough to catch just belly fat, and in some videos ive seen people use 2 - 3 in syringes, which is a bit intimidating. I am a puss when it comes to needles lol.

I was thinking about just syringing on my belly; ill kind of clump over and grab the fat that I have, and just stick it there. Would that be valid?

stann123

stann123

Awards
yeah that is exactly what I am doing. I know chemistry pretty well, as I was a bio med engineer (now doing IT), and this stuff still questions my knowledge lol. So much to learn. Ive been lifting for about 4 years now. 2 years were researching prohormones; now researching injections.
Anyhow, I do have a question about injection. When injecting, does it have to penetrate the muscle, or can it be just fat. Ive seen video of people using small syringes, enough to catch just belly fat, and in some videos ive seen people use 2 - 3 in syringes, which is a bit intimidating. I am a puss when it comes to needles lol.

I was thinking about just syringing on my belly; ill kind of clump over and grab the fat that I have, and just stick it there. Would that be valid?
IM injections

willc86

Awards
great! thanks so much for the reply. I would probably start this cycle in about 5 - 6 months from now. Just going to research a bit for now.
Currently weigh 230 lbs, but goal is to be around 260 - 270, so yeah, competition is what I am aiming for lol.

anyhow, if you guys have anymore advice on injection, or PH for that matter, feel free to leave some advice. What to stack with, reliable sources, ect

I understand TEST E. is aromatised, so I figured a non aroma would be beneficial

stann123

stann123

Awards
great! thanks so much for the reply. I would probably start this cycle in about 5 - 6 months from now. Just going to research a bit for now.
Currently weigh 230 lbs, but goal is to be around 260 - 270, so yeah, competition is what I am aiming for lol.

anyhow, if you guys have anymore advice on injection, or PH for that matter, feel free to leave some advice. What to stack with, reliable sources, ect

I understand TEST E. is aromatised, so I figured a non aroma would be beneficial
Yes youll need adex or aromasin on cycle.

Don't stack anything with your first cycle, maybe just kickstart with an oral.

1-10 or 12 - 500mgs test
1-4 or 6 - oral of choice
adex .5 ed adjust from there
or asin 12.5mg ed adjust as needed

I prefer nolva clomid combo

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 20/20/10/10
daa 3g ed

basic layout there, keep researching man. Good luck stepping on stage

MuscleJ

Awards
Yea bud, all steroids has to penetrate the muscle, you don't really feel the penetration though, you have more nerve endings on the skin so when you penetrate muscle it's more of a pressure but super super slight pressure and that's how I know I'm in the muscle. The small needles are typically insulin needles(slin pins), there are sub cutaneous injection (same idea as someone using insulin)