Subcutaneous injects of AAS?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard HCG can be applied subcutaneous but what about AAS? I believe this form of injection has much lower risks than directly into the muscle. Please forgive my bad knowledge about injectables, i only looked into orals and transdermals until now.

bigred6347

Awards
aas cannot be pinned subcutaneously. the volume of gear alone would make that a terrible/painful way to pin.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i don't know bout injecting directly into fat as with hCG... but i have used slin pins when injecting multiple short ester compounds pinning into delts, quads, bis, tris, and chest. and it works very well.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
aas cannot be pinned subcutaneously. the volume of gear alone would make that a terrible/painful way to pin.
Plenty of people doing doing this, some doctors have trt patients doing it as well

bigred6347

Awards
i had no idea. wouldnt that be extremely painful and cause a depot right under the skin?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i had no idea. wouldnt that be extremely painful and cause a depot right under the skin?
Trt doses of test would not

Cycle doses would

You're better off injecting into muscle with slin pins for cycle purposes

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
I pinned sq for a while but stopped...seemed like I had more estrogen sides sq

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not the answers i hoped for :( will go the oral and transdermal route then...

mhsattack16

mhsattack16

Awards
not the answers i hoped for :( will go the oral and transdermal route then...
The simple answer is that you can, but why would you want to? Intramuscular injections are more efficient, less painful, and - when using proper aseptic procedures - completely safe with very little chance of infection. As long as you're using sterile solutions and proper technique, you've got a better chance of getting hit by a bus than giving yourself an infection.

[video=youtube;7o8oJDVfvTM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o8oJDVfvTM[/video]
Skip to 0:26 if you don't wanna watch the whole clip