solo tren experiences

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering if those who've done short solo tren cycles would care to share their experiences (gains, sides, PCT comments all welcome). A bit of searching didn't turn up more than a few mentions of it...

-kwantam

stillgrowing02

Awards
i gained 15lbs in 6wks using fina only at 75mg ed. only sides i had were nite sweats

I'm wondering if those who've done short solo tren cycles would care to share their experiences (gains, sides, PCT comments all welcome). A bit of searching didn't turn up more than a few mentions of it...

-kwantam

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I love it but then I don't suffer from the sexual side afects (except it made me very active). I stayed the same weight and lost and 1 to 2 inch around the middle. how was that? (4 weeks)

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I love it but then I don't suffer from the sexual side afects (except it made me very active). I stayed the same weight and lost and 1 to 2 inch around the middle. how was that? (4 weeks)
Since you get no sexual sides, I'm assuming no HCG during or post, and thus no Nolva since tren is non-aromatizing. Did you do anything at all for PCT?

-kwantam