Second ph cycle pred plexx Epi pct review?

Austin1129

Awards
Last time I posted I know I was talking about doing a huge cycle but since then have smartened up a bit and decided to cut back a bit, plan on running assault labs predator plex at 2 caps every day 4 weeks along with Epi 2a 3a at 40/40/40/40. I will be using 4 andro rx as a test base to combat lethargy and will be using blockade as an on cycle, I also have picked up a cortisol inhibitor for. Pct and my serm is liquid clomiphene or clomid which I'm going to use at 120/80/80/40 alongside the clomid I'm going to use erase pro and 2 caps ed starting the second week of pxt which I will use up until 1 week after pct, I've also picked up daa from vital labs alongside there 3x pct. Let me know guys do you think this pct is sufficent? Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your pct looks pretty good. Serm, pct, daa, and erase pro. You could take out the daa and get a better test booster if you wanted.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pct and my serm is liquid clomiphene or clomid which I'm going to use at 120/80/80/40
If I read this right you're going to dose your clomid at 120 mgs. your first week, or did I read that wrong?

Austin1129

Awards
Yea I was planning on doing that so I use the whole bottle it contains 60ml at 40mg a ml see?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Typical protocol is 50/50/25/25. Some people start a little higher than that, I've seen up to 80 on the first week, then tapering down.

Austin1129

Awards
Oh really, I figured since I was taking 4 compounds that I would need a little more no?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recovery isn't based on the number of compounds you do, it's based on the level of "shut down" you're facing. What other cycles have you run before?

Austin1129

Awards
1 previous cycle of msten rx at 20/20/20/20 and wouldn't more compounds = more shutdown? Just askin man

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Typical protocol is 50/50/25/25. Some people start a little higher than that, I've seen up to 80 on the first week, then tapering down.
This is what the majority of people run clomid at, has always worked for me. Too much and you can get all emotional and out of whack, doesn't sound fun

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 previous cycle of msten rx at 20/20/20/20 and wouldn't more compounds = more shutdown? Just askin man
Shut down Is shut down is shut down. You are or you are not.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what the majority of people run clomid at, has always worked for me. Too much and you can get all emotional and out of whack, doesn't sound fun
Yeah, I've never really gotten the emotional side effect, but I know plenty of people who have. Not that crying during Friday the 13th Part 3 is a bad thing.

Austin1129

Awards
Alright thanks man, I'll run it at that then and see what happens

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 10
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Anabolics 3