who does and does not take ai's

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know several top level powerlifters and train at a powerlifting gym. No one here uses ai's. Some guys run 1600 plus in test alone with 100mg dbol. None of them have libido issues, gyno, crazy bloat, or any real high estro sides. I was always led to believe an ai on cycle was very important. Btw none of them run blood work. This is just out of interest.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well only reason I could see is that they want to all the bloat that comes with not using an AI.. Bodybuilders are more concerned at looking good.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well only reason I could see is that they want to all the bloat that comes with not using an AI.. Bodybuilders are more concerned at looking good.
Most of them dont look all that bloated with visible abs. A few of them say using even as low as .5mg of adex a week makes them feel dry and libido goes down. It just all blew my mind is all lol.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well estrogen is good on the joints

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you ever considered that they could be lying? I've met many a "user" that has lied about what they're taking, or not taking.

The fact is, the longer you use steroids, and the higher the dosages, you WILL at some point have to deal with gyno. It's almost unavoidable. Running 1.5g of test a week (and orals and whatever else they're on) without an AI... ok ya sure. I believe that like the Earth is flat.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Could be they take SERMS for gyno and just deal with the other high estro sides? Or lying..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This doesn't even seem slightly logical. Physiologically these sides are unavoidable at the doses you're talking.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
The odd person might never suffer from estrogen related problems, but I find it near impossible that all of them are immune to issues caused by high estrogen. Especially at the doses you have mentioned. I would have double DD's just looking at a syringe with that much test in it.

I would not even think about starting a cycle unless I had an AI on hand.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
quick question..

At 480/week and with no sides showing ( no puffy nips, no low libido) an ai is not needed till pct correct?

I mean I kinda like to keep as many drugs out of my system until they are absolutely necessary. I'm not going
to run my ai to look dry.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you ever considered that they could be lying? I've met many a "user" that has lied about what they're taking, or not taking.

The fact is, the longer you use steroids, and the higher the dosages, you WILL at some point have to deal with gyno. It's almost unavoidable. Running 1.5g of test a week (and orals and whatever else they're on) without an AI... ok ya sure. I believe that like the Earth is flat.
They could be, but several of them didnt even know what i was talking about when i mentioned the various ais.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could be they take SERMS for gyno and just deal with the other high estro sides? Or lying..
They didnt know what those are either, they said they dont get any of the sides i asked about regarding high estrogen.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The odd person might never suffer from estrogen related problems, but I find it near impossible that all of them are immune to issues caused by high estrogen. Especially at the doses you have mentioned. I would have double DD's just looking at a syringe with that much test in it.

I would not even think about starting a cycle unless I had an AI on hand.
This is why i asked, i was literally shocked so few run ais, several even used trest at 350+ a week plus test with no ais. Several use 700 tren a with no caber/prami either. I just didnt understand how they could get away with it all.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They didnt know what those are either, they said they dont get any of the sides i asked about regarding high estrogen.
You will be surprised how many people stick things in themselves and do not understand what they are doing. For all you know, you just introduced the word estrogen to them and they are playing it off. Now they are on boards asking if they should be taking an AI. :)

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You will be surprised how many people stick things in themselves and do not understand what they are doing. For all you know, you just introduced the word estrogen to them and they are playing it off. Now they are on boards asking if they should be taking an AI. :)
This could be, several are top level lifters who have been in the game for some time.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question for all of you.
I understand what the optimal range is for e2 with test levels in the normal.range. does this change when one goes 2-3x that? What i mean is lets say someone feels best at 800 test/30 e2. If they were to push their test levels to 2400, would they want to keep e2 at 30 still or would they want it at 90 to maintain a certain ratio. I couldnt find an answer to this question.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No. There are no optimal ratio levels once you get outside of physiological ranges and it is nothing but opinion by the few that may actually know their numbers. Keep in mind that very few people that run cycles actually run labs and have no idea where their numbers are at so it is all seat of pants.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No. There are no optimal ratio levels once you get outside of physiological ranges and it is nothing but opinion by the few that may actually know their numbers. Keep in mind that very few people that run cycles actually run labs and have no idea where their numbers are at so it is all seat of pants.
So its just a guessing game? So guys that blast and cruise could very well have high estro the whole time increasing their mortality rate?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely. Keep in mind that we are kind of in a vacuum on this forum with regards to labs and testing. It isn't common, although it may seem like it if you only hang on here. I know so many people that run cycles and I'd venture to guess maybe 10% take the time to run labs before and/or after.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Absolutely. Keep in mind that we are kind of in a vacuum on this forum with regards to labs and testing. It isn't common, although it may seem like it if you only hang on here. I know so many people that run cycles and I'd venture to guess maybe 10% take the time to run labs before and/or after.
That is pretty shocking to me. Esp considering the price of private md labs. Btw none of the people i know in the real world run labs even when dealing with side effects.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You just said that you don't know anyone that does either, even when they have sides. So it shouldn't be that shocking.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone know how long it takes to make more aromatase after taking suicidal ais such as asin/form?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You just said that you don't know anyone that does either, even when they have sides. So it shouldn't be that shocking.
I mean these guys clearly never looked any of this up, but people on forums have access to more information then someone going off gym talk. So the fact few on forums run labs shocks me.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
quick question.. At 480/week and with no sides showing ( no puffy nips, no low libido) an ai is not needed till pct correct? I mean I kinda like to keep as many drugs out of my system until they are absolutely necessary. I'm not going to run my ai to look dry.
if you're not having any issues I would not dose an ai. Estro is good to have as long as it's in control. Obviously you'd need bloods to truly tell you if its in range but sides will tell you when it's def not.

Personally I only run ancillaries as necessary, never just because. Your body has enough changes to deal with.