Diabolix and growth blackstonelabs

Lynchanatorr

Awards
Starting my first cycle of diabolix an stack it with growth from blackatonelabs . Any suggestions or ect be really great for first time run.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with the classics for a first run. Epistane or halodrol. Maybe bridge into a mild test base like stano or bps dermacrine

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
From my understanding BSL Growth is really just a sleep aid. But I could be wrong.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like a sleep aid, diabolix is a ph to dbol I believe so probably not a good first cycle.

Lynchanatorr

Awards
So it would be wise to run diabolix for a first run?

Lynchanatorr

Awards
So it wouldn't be wise to run diabolix for a first run? Isnt halo a mild compound like diabolix? I wanna lean bulk get cut sorta

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You will be fine man diabolix IMO is a fine first cycle. The sides are mild, if present at all, the feeling on cycle is some times described as euphoric and the gains are dry . These guys are just quoting what has been said on these boards for years. Mainly because people were jumping right on super drol cycles right off that bat and that can be rather rough for a first timer. Just set up a proper pct and have an ai on hand. Also growth should help with recovery quite well it looks line a solid sleep aid

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'd go with the classics for a first run. Epistane or halodrol. Maybe bridge into a mild test base like stano or bps dermacrine
The classics are fine but diabolix, should be considered for a forest run due to the minimal sides that occur on cycle. Also why would you recommend bridging to a test base rather than running one on cycle?

Lynchanatorr

Awards
What would be a great pct for after running diabolix? And yeah growth really helps with recovery and sleep haha

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
What would be a great pct for after running diabolix? And yeah growth really helps with recovery and sleep haha
Serm is a must but then you can add lots of stuff, a test booster ( I prefer daa ), an to start week 3 some people have been doing a 5Hydroxy with daa

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
A basic google search will help you out greatly to find one..

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when will you start?!
Oh not until Spring. I'm currently running DMZ for 5 more weeks directly from 6 weeks of Ostarine. So I will be taking several months off. But I will be logging it, so look for it around mid-March!!

I think they will compliment each other well...1 wet the other dry. 1 androgenic the other anabolic. 1 DHT derived the other isn't. 1 for aggression and strength the other for size.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Oh not until Spring. I'm currently running DMZ for 5 more weeks directly from 6 weeks of Ostarine. So I will be taking several months off. But I will be logging it, so look for it around mid-March!! I think they will compliment each other well...1 wet the other dry. 1 androgenic the other anabolic. 1 DHT derived the other isn't. 1 for aggression and strength the other for size.
was thinking about stacking these two together! My log will start in January and will be diabolix with the one or epi

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was thinking about stacking these two together! My log will start in January and will be diabolix with the one or epi
Well then I will look for yours first!! Remember me and tag me in it so I don't miss it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually I would consider dbol very classic epi and halo are both dry and not bulker in my experience so if he wants to mass I think he's ok I have trouble bulking on dry joints

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If we talking illegals, test is best

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you? Lol it is so easy to come by

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Ya prob wouldn't pin anyway, looking forward to my run with diabolix/the one (I've decided) this January....let the gainz begin

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Wishes he has test.. Doesn't want to pin lol

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ya prob wouldn't pin anyway, looking forward to my run with diabolix/the one (I've decided) this January....let the gainz begin
Pinning aint no thing man its like taking vitamins, but through your skin :22: