Post cycle crash?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Very curious to hear peoples input on the Post cycle crash?

How long after your last shot does it hit you?
Do you get depressed?
Does your sex drive suffer? If so How long?
How long does it all take to turn around?

The reason I ask is. I just finished a 17 week cycle that included test enan/eq/5aa cyp/tren ace/Test prop on both ends.. I used hcg in the middle of the cycle and again the last 2 weeks leading up to PCT. And I used IGF-1 for 3 weeks through weeks 12-15, and I just recently started another 3 week run. I put on a relatively lean 40 pounds.

All this time, I've been expecting to crash hard. I was expecting my pecker to stop functioning. I was expecting to feel run down and depressed.

To this point, it's been 3 weeks and 3 days since my last injection test enan. I'm just starting week 2 of PCT. And I'm the most happiest son of bitch on the planet. On top of that I've been having sex up to 4 times a night through out my cycle and PCT without missing a beat... right up till last night infact.

PCT consists of Clomid, 7-oh diacetate, tribulus.

Is this normal? could it be the igf? Or the 7-oh diacetate?

Am I unusual? lol

Just curious on your experiences?

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Interested in comments about this myself. I am about 2/3 done with my first cycle and anything I can do to help learn about PCT would be great. Wondering if IGF-1 would help me in my cycle.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump

thats really good dude...i know when i get off of a ph cycle life seems to suck...but then again thats just me. everyone is different.