225mg/ml sledge-test dosing

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey guys,

need some input on running the 225mg/ml version of sledge test. its the bottle that contains 150mg/ml 4-AD prop and 75mg/ml 4OHT cyp. you think this cycle would work well:

week 1-10: 200mg 1-TEST cyp EOD (700mg per week)
week 1-10: 337.5mg Sledge test EOD (1181.25mg per week)

that would be 1cc 1T and 1.5cc ST EOD for 10 weeks...is it too low of a dose???

thanks,
t

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good to me. I am assuming this is the first time for you to use these?

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
it will be my first jabbing cycle. ive done quite a few PH/PS cycles (i just finished an M1T/4-AD/M5AA bulker). i want to run this in the late summer only, as i have some cutting to do (at 207 now, want to be 190).

i ask because a lot of guys say to run 4-AD at no less than 1500mg per week. also, this is the low-dose sledge test, so there is no way i can get that much and still have it last for 10 weeks.

how does 4-AD prop compare to cyp with regards to ester weights?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
it will be my first jabbing cycle. ive done quite a few PH/PS cycles (i just finished an M1T/4-AD/M5AA bulker). i want to run this in the late summer only, as i have some cutting to do (at 207 now, want to be 190).

i ask because a lot of guys say to run 4-AD at no less than 1500mg per week. also, this is the low-dose sledge test, so there is no way i can get that much and still have it last for 10 weeks.

how does 4-AD prop compare to cyp with regards to ester weights?
I would increase the 4-ad a little...but I really don't think its a big problem...

prop - 83%

cyp - 70%

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
The 1-Test Cyp is strong stuff bro. You might want to start out at 150mg EOD, especially to see how your body reacts to it. I suggest giving the bottle a warm bath before shooting. This will help ease any pain you might get from it. Mixing it with the Sledge Test should also help.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ive read about enough 1-test cyp pain stories, so you can bet i will be warming the bottle, the syringe and shooting with the sledge test.

i considered only hitting 150mg EOD....thats 525mg per week. but then i figured it might be too low.

thanks for the ester weights neuromancer...

tommyboy

Awards
Bro im doing same cycle right now,... except im jumping with some m1t. Ill tell you how it goes (week 1) No pain because I warm needle and then message area afterwards

ive read about enough 1-test cyp pain stories, so you can bet i will be warming the bottle, the syringe and shooting with the sledge test.

i considered only hitting 150mg EOD....thats 525mg per week. but then i figured it might be too low.

thanks for the ester weights neuromancer...

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bro im doing same cycle right now,... except im jumping with some m1t. Ill tell you how it goes (week 1) No pain because I warm needle and then message area afterwards
what doses you running?

im thinking of ENDING with 5mg ED M1T....that **** beats me up too much, but it works.