Axe&Sledge Hydraulic pre

jp_75

Awards
Can i use that pre with Creatine Monohydrate? There is something already in like Creatine MagmaPower. Thx

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, you can add creatine to any PRE, but no need if it has a decent amount of creatine.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Magnapower is magnesium creatine chelate, which is creatine, just not monohydrate that you’re probably used to taking. I don’t know how much is in their formula, but I believe you should shoot for around 5 grams of mcc like you would with monohydrate. @sns8778 knows a ton about this and can probably provide a stellar answer and solid advice.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Magnapower is magnesium creatine chelate, which is creatine, just not monohydrate that you’re probably used to taking. I don’t know how much is in their formula, but I believe you should shoot for around 5 grams of mcc like you would with monohydrate. @sns8778 knows a ton about this and can probably provide a stellar answer and solid advice.
Thank you.

From what I could find, the product in the thread title appears to have 1.5 grams of Creatine Magnapower in it. The recommended dosage of Creatine Magnapower is from 2.5 to 5 grams per day.

He should be fine to use extra Magnesium Creatine Chelate with it or Creatine Monohydrate if he prefers.

Creatine Monohydrate is fine for people that respond well to it and don't get any bloating or digestive disturbances from it. But I personally prefer Magnesium Creatine Chelate myself bc Creatine Monohydrate bloats me very badly; I won't take anything with Creatine Mono in it for that reason. I feel like I swallowed a dang Volkswagen Beetle or something when I take mono :ROFLMAO:

We offer a Magnesium Creatine Chelate powder. We're out of stock at the moment but some retailers I believe still have stock on it. We are doing our best to get it back in as soon as possible. Albion, the patent holder on Creatine Magnapower is out of it right now bc of the creatine shortage.

Here's a link for anyone that would like to read about it and also can check in the future to see if its back in stock:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you.

From what I could find, the product in the thread title appears to have 1.5 grams of Creatine Magnapower in it. The recommended dosage of Creatine Magnapower is from 2.5 to 5 grams per day.

He should be fine to use extra Magnesium Creatine Chelate with it or Creatine Monohydrate if he prefers.

Creatine Monohydrate is fine for people that respond well to it and don't get any bloating or digestive disturbances from it. But I personally prefer Magnesium Creatine Chelate myself bc Creatine Monohydrate bloats me very badly; I won't take anything with Creatine Mono in it for that reason. I feel like I swallowed a dang Volkswagen Beetle or something when I take mono :ROFLMAO:

We offer a Magnesium Creatine Chelate powder. We're out of stock at the moment but some retailers I believe still have stock on it. We are doing our best to get it back in as soon as possible. Albion, the patent holder on Creatine Magnapower is out of it right now bc of the creatine shortage.

Here's a link for anyone that would like to read about it and also can check in the future to see if its back in stock:

Agreed with this. Great creatine product by SNS here and I also like the Creatine HCL from SNS.