PCT:

Nolva 20/20/10/10

Full OCS while on cycle.

What do you recommend me?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Stats? Age? Have any on cycle supports like cel cycle assist and some tudca..
Might also look out for bps new product Elimistane it is an anti e and cortisol manager that has been compared to nolva

u2pride

Awards
Might also look out for bps new product Elimistane it is an anti e and cortisol manager that has been compared to nolva
Right!

35 yrs

Height 181cm

Weight 76Kg

B.F. +/- 14%

I have on cycle supports but no tudca. Already have Nolva then El1minate could be a waste of money.

Adding Osta in PCT.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Right! 35 yrs Height 181cm Weight 76Kg B.F. +/- 14% I have on cycle supports but no tudca. Already have Nolva then El1minate could be a waste of money. Adding Osta in PCT.
Metric system lol... Have you read sports tuned guide on msten? If I remember correctly it did show you how to dose an AI in pct. Just taper it down. I'd be careful with osta tho it is suppressive at only 3mg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Really? Comparing Elimistane to Nolva...? That's some really bad information to give a new member.

Don't get me wrong, it looks like a great product but its in no way anyhting even remotely similar to a SERM.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Really? Comparing Elimistane to Nolva...? That's some really bad information to give a new member. Don't get me wrong, it looks like a great product but its in no way anyhting even remotely similar to a SERM.
Why can't I say it has been compared to nolva? Never said it was better, sorry OP if you misunderstood what I meant I'm not saying it is better than nolva it just has some similar effects as that is why they were compared.

u2pride

Awards
In my case Nolva is better.

For Trest how can I protect (gyno?): Formeron/Transform/Formabolic or El1minate?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
In my case Nolva is better. For Trest how can I protect (gyno?): Formeron/Transform/Formabolic or El1minate?
Yes, I wasn't saying to replace Elimistane with nolva, just that it would be a good addition to pct.

Form on cycle if going with trest.

u2pride

Awards
Yes, I wasn't saying to replace Elimistane with nolva, just that it would be a good addition to pct.

Form on cycle if going with trest.
Yes I understand you. Alternative (caps) to Form?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Why can't I say it has been compared to nolva? Never said it was better, sorry OP if you misunderstood what I meant I'm not saying it is better than nolva it just has some similar effects as that is why they were compared.
In what way has it been compared to Nolva? It's and AI and cort control. Nothing to do with hormonal up regulation or restarting htpa

Again, not bashing the product but the way you presented it was poorly worded. Just suggesting you be more careful.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

u2pride

Awards
Agreed here. Aromasin>adex>form>arimistane
Sorry, but Aromasin is Exemestane then Tamoxifene more or less (decreasing oestrogen levels).

Form is an A.I. then Arimidex (Anastrozole) more or less.

Right?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry, but Aromasin is Exemestane then Tamoxifene more or less (decreasing oestrogen levels). Form is an A.I. then Arimidex (Anastrozole) more or less. Right?
You're all confused here.

Aromasin, Adex, form, arimistane are all ai's

Tamox/Nolva is a SERM with some anti e properties. You shouldn't be using Nolva to control estro issues.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
In what way has it been compared to Nolva? It's and AI and cort control. Nothing to do with hormonal up regulation or restarting htpa Again, not bashing the product but the way you presented it was poorly worded. Just suggesting you be more careful.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23441613/
www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0308814611010156

Sorry, for the misunderstanding.. I will word things more carefully next time for sure, as to leave no questions and up to standards :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23441613/
www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0308814611010156

Sorry, for the misunderstanding.. I will word things more carefully next time for sure, as to leave no questions and up to standards :)
So those articles tell me that both nolva and e.cottonii both have the ability to potentially suppress cancerous tumors... That's great and all but totally irrelevant to a PCT. Just because they used the two products in the same article doesn't mean they can be used for the same purpose (restarting HTPA)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If I exclude Trest, is Nolva quite for M-Sten?
I think you're missing the point here. if you run trest, you'll need an ai on cycle and in pct. Nolva is for pct and is there to restart your normal hormone production. you will need nolva regardless but will need an ai also if running trest too.

u2pride

Awards
Yea booneman, I mean, If I do not run Trest, M-Sten does not aromatize therefore for PCT Nolva and Osta (low dosage)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
So those articles tell me that both nolva and e.cottonii both have the ability to potentially suppress cancerous tumors... That's great and all but totally irrelevant to a PCT. Just because they used the two products in the same article doesn't mean they can be used for the same purpose (restarting HTPA)
Never said it did that, friend :), I was merely referencing of how it has been compared to nolva in the past, I should of been more clear it seems as you seemed confused, sorry for the offense.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Woah...also check out celltech, its been compared to tren.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I can handle tren, but I keep my creatine cycle's short...
good choice. Creatine melts your kidneys like instantly. Better safe then sorry