Humbled and ready for help

clifford4970

Awards
Okay, so i took Viking by warrior labs the profile is as such- (started in middle of july for 30 days)
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:

(EPISTANE) 2a, 3a-epithio17a methyl-17b- hydroxy-5a-andrstane (12mg)

(TRENAVAR) Estra-4,9,11-triene-3, Dione (30mg)

(HALODROL) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol (20mg)

(1-ANDRO) 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one (50mg)

CARBOPOL (25mg)

MILK THISTLE (100mg)

After, after finishing Viking I jumped straight into my PCT the next day EPG Arime PCT Stage 5 - The profile looks as such (I took for 30 days until middle of September)-
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving
Estrogen Inhibitor Blend 125mg
Androst 3,5-dien-7, 17-dione, Grape Seed Extract (95% OPC)

Testosterone Booster Complex 375mg
Bulbine Natalensis (stem); Eurycoma Longfolia (root); Avena Sativa (aerial parts); Epimedium (leaf); Mucuna Pruriens (seed) Extract (98% L-Dopa)

Liver Support Enzymes 100mg
N-Acetyl Cysteine, Milk Thistle (seed)

2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstane-17 b-ol 5mg

Just in the last few weeks, my nipples have been getting sensitive and I am sure Gyno has reared its ugly head. Talking with the guy at the Supp shop (Probably not the best for advice) he recommended running the PCT again and that should help balance things out...
Looking for some advice. I know I am dumb, and have been humbled by this experience and hope to have learned a lesson. Please help out and help me know what to do.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
What SERM did you run in pct?
He didn't run one. That's the problem. OP, if you feel that gyno is here, go get Letro. You need to PCT with a SERM. Preferably Clomid but nolva and torem are other options.

clifford4970

Awards
So will i need to go get that from a doctor? I assume i cant get any of those over the counter?
Thanks for the reply

clifford4970

Awards
Okay will do, but I am still not 100% sure what i am looking for/looking to get. And once I get it, how to.
I am sorry for my lack of knowledge.

kolejorg

Awards
Are there any hard lumps under your nipple or near it? Anything the size of a pea or such? I would get nolva and run it 20/20/10/10. If there is no lump get an ai like liquidex. Use that past your serm for a few weeks and taper off. If there are lumps then pick up nolva or ralox and letro. No lie letro can suck for some people. But if you use it long enough the lumps will go away. Good luck.

clifford4970

Awards
There is a lump under my left, about the size of a pea. So Nolva, 20mg the first two weeks and then 10mg the next two weeks? Is nolva my Serm then?
Dang, I messed up. And I can see that I am not the smartest.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Shoot man, that was a heavy cycle.

Ralox killed my issues quick and didnt have the awful side like the letro.

120mg for 2wks then 60mg for 2wks. Low dose letro with it, like 1mg ED then run the letro another week then taper off it after you finish ralox.

Godspeed buddy

kolejorg

Awards
It happens but it's not anything that you cAnt fix. There are several research chemical sites you can order nolva From. Liquid tamox I believe is what it's called. Spend the money and get nolva and letro. And I would get another ai. Like liquidex to have after nolva to keep any rebound issues at bay. For sure next time use a serm right away for pct.

clifford4970

Awards
So how would i take all these together? Thanks again for the help
If I don't take anything, will my levels go back to normal eventually? Or if dont do anything, am i screwed?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Letro:
day 1: .5mg
day 2: 1mg
day 3: 1.5mg
day 4: 2mg
day 5: 2.5mg
dose 2.5mg until symptoms disappear, then reverse the above taper until out.

someone else can chime in for nolva and AI.