Possible gyno, advice needed please.

Pswitz3r

Awards
So I am on week 3 of my PCT after running a 6 week epi/stano cycle at 40mg epi 1000mg stano for the run. I have taken Novla for the first 2 weeks at 40mg, and yesterday (start of week 3) I bumped it down to 20mg. I also started taking erase yesterday at the recommended 3 caps per day. So today at work I noticed that my right nipple is sore to the touch on the top side. It feels like there may be a small mass forming underneath. The left nipple is normal. I bought some arimidex and letro before cycle just in case something like this happened as a precaution. Should I bump my novla back up to 40? What dosage of either of the AI's should I try? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Pswitz3r

Awards
Also, my entire right nipple isn't sore. It's only a small part on the top side. No itching either. Is this "normal" gyno symptoms?

sdroljunkie

sdroljunkie

Awards
High estro symtoms.. keep dosing serm and .5 for adex.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you ever stop to think it may be a pimple forming?? just relax.. follow the routine and DONT touch your nipple. leave it alone and wait a few days.. if the problem persists you can find plenty of info on letro dosing protocols. that will fix it if it is really some gyno flaring.

Pswitz3r

Awards
At first I thought that it might just be a pimple forming, However I haven't had any pimples or acne on my chest in over a year I would say. It's just too much of a coincidence that it happened during my pct as soon as I dropped my Nolva dosage down. I am trying not to touch it, believe me. I am going to get some blood taken and check how high my estrogen level is today.

Pswitz3r

Awards
I have been reading on the Letro dosages, D1-.5mg D2-1mg D3-1.5mg D4-2mg D5-2.5mg. Then keep it at 2.5 until all symptoms go away, then taper off. So I will continue to keep my nolva at 20mg, but do I need to lay off of the ERASE? I didnt know if it would just be a waste to run 2 AIs. Should I keep taking my DAA at 3g per day?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Look into Ralox

Swolljaboi

Awards
Seems like a lot of people report gyno symptoms from epi even with proper pct in place. Makes me wonder wtf is going on.

kolejorg

Awards
We had a convo on here a few months ago about epi and gyno. I've ran multiple cycles and never had an issue with anything. Threw epi In this time and 3 weeks into cycle has two lumps. Not a big deal they went away with nolva. But still kind of makes me wonder what they are pushing as epi.

Pimptastic

Pimptastic

Awards
We had a convo on here a few months ago about epi and gyno. I've ran multiple cycles and never had an issue with anything. Threw epi In this time and 3 weeks into cycle has two lumps. Not a big deal they went away with nolva. But still kind of makes me wonder what they are pushing as epi.
What name brand was the Epi?

kolejorg

Awards
I used olympus. Seen a lot of guys using other brands. I'm not saying it's not epi. But lots of people have issues with gyno from it.

Pswitz3r

Awards
Does anyone have advice on Running my Letro? Should I stop taking erase with it? Should I stay on my natty Test booster? (DAA). I just took my first dose of letro a few minutes ago. Not looking forward to the libido loss :( I am hoping it kills the **** out of this gyno though. I will keep updating if anyone is interested.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I can't answer those questions for you hut I would very much like to know how the letro works for you.

jaces

jaces

Awards
Does anyone have advice on Running my Letro? Should I stop taking erase with it? Should I stay on my natty Test booster? (DAA). I just took my first dose of letro a few minutes ago. Not looking forward to the libido loss :( I am hoping it kills the **** out of this gyno though. I will keep updating if anyone is interested.
Sory my man but I thnk only a few ppl can answer this as nt a lot use it ,, but good luck

kolejorg

Awards
Use letro and a serm, nolva is my choice. Slowly increase your dose to 2.5 on letro and stay there. When your gyno is gone remember to taper off. And personally I'd use a weaker ai at that point to avoid rebound. But no you don't need erase with it.

Pswitz3r

Awards
Got my bloods back today, estrogen level was high. Just as expected :/

kolejorg

Awards
Well the official line from everyone is if you got gyno from epi it was pre existing that got aggravated or you used something else. Personally I think we all put blind faith into companies that what we take is what's advertised as the active ingredient. In reality it could be damned near anything.

Swolljaboi

Awards
If you run an AI on cycle, a serm post cycle and taper off the ai properly one would think that gyno shouldn't happen even if you've been given something that isn't really epi. Would that be a correct assumption?

kolejorg

Awards
Sure. Except I run transform or formeron on every cycle. 2 pumps a day and still got a lump. So it happens sometimes. A lump isn't the worst thing and you can make them go away. It's a risk whenever we tamper with hormones.

jaces

jaces

Awards
If you run an AI on cycle, a serm post cycle and taper off the ai properly one would think that gyno shouldn't happen even if you've been given something that isn't really epi. Would that be a correct assumption?
It depends what u get?, if you have been given estrogen then them bitch tits wil cme your way haha lol no but most dnt run an ai with epi

jaces

jaces

Awards
Sure. Except I run transform or formeron on every cycle. 2 pumps a day and still got a lump. So it happens sometimes. A lump isn't the worst thing and you can make them go away. It's a risk whenever we tamper with hormones.
Agreed

Pswitz3r

Awards
Been using letro and the spot under my nipple is shrinking. It is no longer itchy throughout the day as well! I had read that letro makes you feel like absolute trash, but It hasn't been unbearable for me. I don't think that I had gotten this from the DAA, because it was not prolactin gyno. No discharge from the nips whatsoever, I honestly think that I had gotten some bad nolva. I rushed in some new novla as well from a different company for my lab rat, just in case that was the problem. So between the letro, and the new nolva I am seeing progress! Thank god!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't run an AI on cycle for the most part when running epi. It's a good idea to use an AI post cycle (but not letro if you are using nolva as your SERM, clomid is fine) to combat possible estro rebound. Estro on cycle however shouldn't really be an issue for epi though, it doesn't aromatize and it has AI-like qualities.

Been using letro and the spot under my nipple is shrinking. It is no longer itchy throughout the day as well! I had read that letro makes you feel like absolute trash, but It hasn't been unbearable for me. I don't think that I had gotten this from the DAA, because it was not prolactin gyno. No discharge from the nips whatsoever, I honestly think that I had gotten some bad nolva. I rushed in some new novla as well from a different company for my lab rat, just in case that was the problem. So between the letro, and the new nolva I am seeing progress! Thank god!
The sides from letro are mainly going to come at the point you crush your estrogen levels. Sounds like you had pretty high levels to begin with. Don't use letro and nolva together btw, iirc nolva cancels out letro as it directly counteracts it. Don't forget to taper down the letro when your issue is resolved. If you don't taper, you risk estrogen rebound.

As for your PCT, always a good idea to use clomid + nolva just in case you respond better/don't respond to one or the other.

Pswitz3r

Awards
No more itchy nips, and my small spot that was forming is gone. Definetly felt the sides way more from the letro today. I am going to start tapering back down my dosage tomorrow. I never realized how important estrogen acually is to my body until this week. However I have managed to keep most of my gains even with my minor setback. Strength has gone down some, and my weight has only dropped 4 lbs since my last day on epi! I have definetly learned alot from my first cycle, and am very thankful for all of your guys help. I think I am finished with pro-hormones however, the sides to gains ratio are just not worth it to me. If I am going to risk all of these issues with my body I will just man up and try 400mg Test-E per week at the beginning of the year instead.