My next cutting cycle Tren E, Test E and Anavar

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Done some tweaking and think I will do this for my next cutting cycle. It will be my second this year. I am 41, 5ft9in and 85KG. My training, cardio and diet are good.

1-12 Test E – 250mg EW
1-12 Tren E – 300mg EW
5-12 Anavar - 100mg/day

1-12 Arimidex - .5mg/eod
1-12 Proviron - 50mg/day
1-12 Prami – 0.125mg ED

9-12 1000ui HCG EW (500ui Mon & Thursday)

2 weeks break between last shot and PCT

13-18 DAA 3000mg ED
15-18 Isa-Test GF
15-18 Clomid 50/50/50/25
15-18 Nolvadex 40/20/20/10
15-20 0.5mg Arimidex Mon & Thursday (taper down to 0.25mg) to keep E2 from rising.

Cannot get aromasin

Also taking 20mg simvastatin ED, LGI Damage Control, Liv52, glucosamine, Milk Thistle and Fish Oil while on cycle and during PCT.

How does this look to you guys? Looking to get cut, lean and add some quality muscle.

Also wondering should I use any prami during PCT to control prolactin? I am gyno prone.

hodji killer

Awards
Im on my last 2 weeks of that same cycle minus the var. I took anadrol the first 4 weeks. I stopped tren at week 10 and doing test for the last two weeks alone. Iv pinned 600 test e and 400mg tren e a week. Pinned on Monday and Thursday. Bumped up to 900 test e and 600 tren. Long story short I have veins popping out and added 65lbs to my bench.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Nice, I am starting off low but will increase the doses around week 5 if I need too.

hodji killer

Awards
Yeah watch for sides, I can't sleep through the night, have night's sweats and broke out on my face. Mood swings too. But all was manageable after it kicked in. Awesome strength gains. Nice lean look now.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Prami is meant to help some people with sleep as well as controlling prolactain. Hopefully it will for me.

MuscleJ

Awards
Have you thought about tren ace? And mast?
My cutting cycle is as followed
Test prop, tren ace, mast, var and clen if I need it

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
I thought about prop and ace but not too keen on the frequent injections. Never tried Mast before will look into it for my next cycle.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I thought about prop and ace but not too keen on the frequent injections. Never tried Mast before will look into it for my next cycle.
Not a fan of tren E at all .

audix2359

audix2359

Awards
Most run Test for 2 weeks after stopping the Tren. Outside of that, it looks fun. First time with Tren?

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
I have used tren ace before but it was a long time ago. Went for tren e to cut down on jabs.

Never had any sides on tren ace, this time I am doing a lot of cardio so I hope it does not interfere with that.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have used tren ace before but it was a long time ago. Went for tren e to cut down on jabs.

Never had any sides on tren ace, this time I am doing a lot of cardio so I hope it does not interfere with that.
A lot of people have far more difficulty with sides on Tren E as opposed to Ace. Id say use with caution and read more into it

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
A lot of people have far more difficulty with sides on Tren E as opposed to Ace. Id say use with caution and read more into it
From what I have read the sides are generally less severe on tren E for people, but if you suffer from them then you have them for longer till the compound is out of your system. However I have actually decided to start on 200mg a week to see how it goes and if OK bump it to 300mg.

Still unsure if it would be a good idea to add some prami to PCT for prolacin? All the reading I have done suggests if you keep your estrogen under control then prolacain during PCT should not be a problem.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
From what I have read the sides are generally less severe on tren E for people, but if you suffer from them then you have them for longer till the compound is out of your system. However I have actually decided to start on 200mg a week to see how it goes and if OK bump it to 300mg.

Still unsure if it would be a good idea to add some prami to PCT for prolacin? All the reading I have done suggests if you keep your estrogen under control then prolacain during PCT should not be a problem.
Everything ive read has said the opposite. Bit bare in mind everyone reacts to different degrees so one person may have hell with it whereas another gets great results.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Everything ive read has said the opposite. Bit bare in mind everyone reacts to different degrees so one person may have hell with it whereas another gets great results.
Here's hoping I am in the second group. Only side I am really bothered about is it effecting my cardio.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Here's hoping I am in the second group. Only side I am really bothered about is it effecting my cardio.
Youll be sweet just start low and work up. Scale back if sides get too much. Be sure to have enough prami/ caber on hand to combat PRO

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
I have enough parmi to run 0.25mg ED throughout the cycle but will start will 0.125mg ED and see how it goes.

Going to delay the cycle a little as I have some gyno issues I need to rectify and loose a few more KG of fat.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
OK, managed to get some aromasin so have revised cycle after reading more and have a couple more questions. :)

1-14 Test E – 250mg EW (up to 370-500mg if sides are OK after 5 weeks)
1-12 Tren E – 200mg EW (up to 300-400mg if sides are OK after 5 weeks)
7-14 Anavar - 80mg/day

1-14 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-14 Proviron - 50mg/day
1-14 Prami – 0.125mg ED

5-14 500ui HCG EW (250ui Mon & Thursday)

2 weeks break between last shot and PCT

17-20 Reduce XT
17-20 Isa-Test GF
17-20 Clomid 50/50/25/25
17-22 Nolvadex 40/20/20/10/10/10
17-22 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Taking 20mg simvastatin ED, LGI Damage Control, Liv52, glucosamine, Milk Thistle and Fish Oil while on cycle and during PCT.

Just wondering are my doses OK for Aromasin? (on cycle and PCT) Never used it before, and should it take it during the two week break before PCT to keep E2 levels in check?

Also have a 4 week supply of DAA but was thinking about taking that after my PCT has finished?

Any help appreciated/input.

hodji killer

Awards
I noticed my stamina went to sh*t on tren e. Strength went through the roof though.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
I noticed my stamina went to sh*t on tren e. Strength went through the roof though.
How bad did it effect you? I do very high intensity cardio. Is there anything you can do to minimize the reduction in stamina?

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Just ordered a BP monitor to keep a daily check. I have read that it might be best to keep some Lisinopril or Benazeprilon hand in case my blood pressure gets elevated?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of proviron.

"If sides are ok I'll increase" ... Tells me u haven't touched tren. Bra, please do more research because if u have done tren, ESPECIALLY enanthate, Ull knw ur doses are dumb

If u post stats plus previous cycle history I can give u a great cycle.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
I have run tren ace before but it was a while ago. My last cycle was test, winstrol and anavar. I am 41, 5ft9in and 85KG. My training, cardio and diet are good.

Suffered no sides the last time on tren but I am still going to be careful. Can you explain why my "doses are dumb"?

Any advice is always appreciated.

audix2359

audix2359

Awards
I'm curious too. Proviron @ 50mg a day is pretty standard from what I see; some guys go 100mg/day even.

And the Tren is a low dose to start. If you've handled TrenA before I can't see you getting a lot of sides from 200mg of TrenE. Hell, on some other boards even the suggestion of 200mg of TrenE will get you flamed, they say anything less than 500mg EW is a waste.

Cycle looks real good to me man. If your Anavar is legit your going to lean up real nice.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
I'm curious too. Proviron @ 50mg a day is pretty standard from what I see; some guys go 100mg/day even.

And the Tren is a low dose to start. If you've handled TrenA before I can't see you getting a lot of sides from 200mg of TrenE. Hell, on some other boards even the suggestion of 200mg of TrenE will get you flamed, they say anything less than 500mg EW is a waste.

Cycle looks real good to me man. If your Anavar is legit your going to lean up real nice.
I guess everyone has different opinions/experiences. That is why I made the post to get as many as possible.

I have "SB Labs Anavar". Have taken it in the past and got nice results. Waiting for my Reduce XT to arrive then I have everything in place. My bacteriostatic water finally turned up for mixing my HCG. (out of everything that has been the most difficult to get)