my next cutting cycle PCT

Nolimits22

Awards
My goal is to get cut while maintaining or building more lean mass.

from my research ive come to the conclusion that katanadrol v3 looks like a good Ph. this will be my second cycle ever. first cycle was epistrong.

while on , ill be following "jim stoppanis shortcut to shred" workout routine and his nutrition guide also.

now for the cycle:
ill be ordering the "katanadrol v3 cutting stack" which includes:
1 Katanadrol v3.0
1 Forged Burner
2 Forged Post Cycle
1 Forma Stanzol

and the recommended dosages on the site are :

1-4
Katanadrol v3.0 - 2 capsules spread throughout the day.
1-4 Forged Burner - 1 capsules 2 times a day morning and late afternoon.
1-4 Forma Stanzol - 5 pumps rubbed on your chest 2 times a day morning and night.
4-8 Forged Post Cycle - 2 capsules 2 times a day morning and night.
5-6
Forma Stanzol - 3 pumps rubbed on your chest 2 times a day morning and night

i want to add in a SERM to the mix which will be liquid tamoxifen citrate in which i was told to dose at 30/20/20/10 ED

as for other supplements ill be taking:
fish oil omega 3's : 3 ED
BCAA pills: 2 pre workout, 2 post workout and 2 pills on off days
Beta-Alanine pills: 2 preworkout, 2 post workout
C4 creatine 2 scoops on workout days, 1 scoop rest days
a multivitamin ED

now my question is when and where do i add in the SERM? next day after the last day of week 4? and is it safe to take with those other products at the rates and times posted?

anything else i should throw in there for pre,on, and post cycle? cycle assist etc?

any suggestion for another good cutting Ph instead?

sorry if it looks like I'm asking to be spoon fed but all this is fairly new to me and i don't want to get all confused like i did on my last cycle, plus who better to ask then the pros!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
katana 3.0 is stupid dont waste your money. its overpriced and not that great of a solo compound. get helladrol instead, itll treat you much better. especially since youre already planning on using a serm. and save yourself some money and dont get formastanzol. that could cause more damage than good on a non aromatizing cycle

u start the serm the day after the last cycle dose

helladrol is the best thing they sell. it has enough pills to run 2 small cycles or one good solid one with extra to spare

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
You can stack hella with katana I believe that will be a good route also if you had to choose one the I'd get hella

Nolimits22

Awards
katana 3.0 is stupid dont waste your money. its overpriced and not that great of a solo compound. get helladrol instead, itll treat you much better. especially since youre already planning on using a serm. and save yourself some money and dont get formastanzol. that could cause more damage than good on a non aromatizing cycle

u start the serm the day after the last cycle dose

helladrol is the best thing they sell. it has enough pills to run 2 small cycles or one good solid one with extra to spare
Yeah i did take a look at helladrol for a little bit. Ok so what do you think if i were to get the helladrol stack they sell with all the OTC PCT products minus the forma and then add in the SERM to the mix? Should i be good to go from there or what would you suggest?

Nolimits22

Awards
You can stack hella with katana I believe that will be a good route also if you had to choose one the I'd get hella
Yea that does sound good but idk i might blow up from all the sides of aggression on a PH stack. I think id flip a ****. Even just on epistrong i was pretty "snappy" Probably not a good idea for me lol

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Yeah i did take a look at helladrol for a little bit. Ok so what do you think if i were to get the helladrol stack they sell with all the OTC PCT products minus the forma and then add in the SERM to the mix? Should i be good to go from there or what would you suggest?
id just get helladrol by itself and create my own cycle. 4th if july sale is 3 days away, youll probly find several ai, cycle support, and test booster supplements on sale for the cycle. and itll save you a ton of cash instead of buying from MR or needto. then just tack the serm to your pct and youre gtg. a lot of research chem sites will go on a 4th of july sale too btw

helladrol is actually the best priced hdrol product you can get. idk why all their other shet is so expensive lol

btw if you havnt seen nutraplanets sales before, they have the biggest badass supplement sales on the internet - hands down -
no one compares to their selection or deals

Nolimits22

Awards
Ok so i did some searching around and think this would be a pretty solid cycle:

Helladrol.

Weeks 1-5
Helladrol 50/75/75/75/75 (split up throughout the day about 6 hours apart)
Forged Liver Support ED (take with helladrol or later in between daily dosages?)

Forma used as directed (or just keep on hand just incase?)week 4-5
HCGenerate used as directed, week 4-5

PCT
Nolva 40/20/20/10
DAA
Forged Post Cycle
Finish the HCGenerate i have left

For the forma maybe ill just keep it in hand as a AI incase i see signs of gyno.

Hows this look guys?

Nolimits22

Awards
id just get helladrol by itself and create my own cycle. 4th if july sale is 3 days away, youll probly find several ai, cycle support, and test booster supplements on sale for the cycle. and itll save you a ton of cash instead of buying from MR or needto. then just tack the serm to your pct and youre gtg. a lot of research chem sites will go on a 4th of july sale too btw

helladrol is actually the best priced hdrol product you can get. idk why all their other shet is so expensive lol

btw if you havnt seen nutraplanets sales before, they have the biggest badass supplement sales on the internet - hands down -
no one compares to their selection or deals
Ahh i had no idea they had a 4th of july sale.. Maybe ill shop around for similar products that are on sale compared to the ones i posted in that cycle plan above. But regardless of which products i buy, does it seem like i have a good plan there? I got an AI on hand just incase, liver support, HCGenerate for the bridge from cycle to post cycle to make recovery easier, a SERM, a natty test booster, and a OTC PCT product. Anything im missing or dont need ?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
theres a lot of unneccesary stuff in your plan there. forged post cycle is a test booster, so youd only neither either that or daa, not both. your nolva is dosed a little high, but thats fine. and hcgenerate is a glorified test booster that costs way too much. i wouldnt buy it at all. its not hcg like they market it, its just test booster ingredients. overall its a good plan. you just seem a little precautious and plan on spending a lot more than whats necesary for a low dosed hdrol cycle

and formastanzol isnt needed at all. formestane should only be used on an aromatizing cycle or standalone because you can accidentaly tank your estrogen and cause more problems. and there are arguments for using it during pct. i dont thank its the best choice because it has a slightly supressive metabolite called 4-hydroxytestosterone. however small the supression is from whatever actually converts to it, it just makes erase seem like a better choice

stickto your plan and shop the 4th sales. if they have one, itll be pretty big and will probly have suitable products to replace all that needto stuff. itll save you a huge load of cash if you go that route instead of buying from needto like you plan

Nolimits22

Awards
theres a lot of unneccesary stuff in your plan there. forged post cycle is a test booster, so youd only neither either that or daa, not both. your nolva is dosed a little high, but thats fine. and hcgenerate is a glorified test booster that costs way too much. i wouldnt buy it at all. its not hcg like they market it, its just test booster ingredients. overall its a good plan. you just seem a little precautious and plan on spending a lot more than whats necesary for a low dosed hdrol cycle

and formastanzol isnt needed at all. formestane should only be used on an aromatizing cycle or standalone because you can accidentaly tank your estrogen and cause more problems. and there are arguments for using it during pct. i dont thank its the best choice because it has a slightly supressive metabolite called 4-hydroxytestosterone. however small the supression is from whatever actually converts to it, it just makes erase seem like a better choice

stickto your plan and shop the 4th sales. if they have one, itll be pretty big and will probly have suitableroducts to replace all that needto stuff. itll save you a huge load of cash if you go that route instead of buying from needto like you plan
Ah yes i see... The way they market these products is awfully confusing for a newer guy like me. They make it seem like you need allllll their products. Especially when you read other peoples logs for guidance and they're stacking multiple products together like that. Ok though i seem to have a pretty good understanding of it all now thanks!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Ah yes i see... The way they market these products is awfully confusing for a newer guy like me. They make it seem like you need allllll their products. Especially when you read other peoples logs for guidance and they're stacking multiple products together like that. Ok though i seem to have a pretty good understanding of it all now thanks!
np bud.

there are a lot of company reps that are smart and trustworthy. needto is not one of them lol. they will push their products nonstop and insist on telling you their forged post cycle is better than a serm. and that their hcgenerate is a legal hcg replacement. if you go on their forum or MR form, all youll see is needto reps answering every noobs question with a $400 shopping cart list. if you cant tell, i hate needto reps lol

Nolimits22

Awards
I would run hella 6 weeks man not 5
I see. I assumed to do 5 weeks because some people were doing 4 and others 6 so i just stuck in the middle. But after doing more research last night people said that 4 weeks is a waste but then anything after 6 weeks will cause very bad suppression.

I assume the following would be decent:

Weeks 1-6 Helladrol 50/75/75/75/75

Forged Liver Support ED
Multivitamin ED
Fish-oil ED
OR
N2guard

I was told n2guard isn't worth it but after further research its seems to be a very well known on-cycle support that would be sufficient and replace the forged liver support/multi/fishoil and various other things. Or am i wrong about that lol

PCT
Nolva 40/20/20/10. (Dosage???)
Forged Post Cycle

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
No I am not a rep but I love n2guard, pricey but worth it, I just ran h drol not to long ago gained close to 15 pounds I ran mine 6 weeks at 75/100/100/100/125/125 anything below or at 50 is a waste IMO I bought one bottle of n2guard and started week 3 on it I ran milk thistle weeks 1 to the end of week 2

I would still take your multi and fish oil when taking n2guard also