Up and coming run.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
run.JPG

So here's my next run roughly.

I am looking at a 6/7/8 week run. Hoping for some advice on dosing ect. I have done plenty of research and some of you guys will know me from some of my previous logs with Ostarine and a Stano log from way back in the day. So I'm no newbie.

As ever I am going for a non methyl run. I had great time on the Osta run and had a great recomp from that, which even now is showing in my physique. I'm in good shape going into this new run and I'm looking to lean bulk for the winter.

Most likely I'll run like this-

Mass - 6/6/6/6/6/8/10
Bulk- 4/4/4/4/6/6
4-ad- 1/1/1/1/1/1/2

Then as PCT

Nolva 20/20/10/10

Formeron as needed in pct and possible use in cycle if any estro issues arrise.

DAA - as standard.
Bullk - As directed on the bottle.

-----------------------------------------------------

What I'm wondering is is there anything I could add to the cycle and PCT to make this run better. I was thinking of buying some more Ostarine and adding it to the PCT at a 10mg dose or 5mg if I could to help me keep any gains I may make.

I was also wondering on adding some AMS Deca/ Deca sarm or Mass Drops into the cycle for added bulk. They are basically 19-NorAndrost-4ene-3b-ol, 17-one Hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin. The Mass drops have more 1dhea in them too.

Thoughts?

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Was planning on logging this if the interest is there.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Out of curiosity I did a little research on these forerunner products and all users seemed to report extreme lethargy with the alpha mass alone.
I did see a
Few logs with alpha mass and bulk stacked together with decent results. I did also notice that several people were dosing 15-18 pills a day with the mass to achieve desired results. Food for thought? Adding 4 ad I would think would only add to the lethargy. I wouldn't suggest adding additional on top of your stack with the drops or the 19nor. This would dramatically increase your likely hood negative side effects. If you do this cycle I would be sure and have good support supps on hand (on cycle support). A great one is Life Support by AI.

Personally I like to taper up and taper back down. It allows you to get a longer cycle and also allows the products to really get into your system before you start doing your full doses.
I am Leary of "proprietary blend" PH's because you don't really know how much you are really getting and of what. With that being said, be careful, and happy Gainzzz!

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback.

The 4AD is essentially the same product as the Alpha bulk so it should stack well into the Alpha mass. Lethargy as a whole isn't my biggest concern in any given cycle but I certainly will avoid it if I can!.

Yeah I was in two minds about the 19nors as estro sides are the things that bother me the most. I have got some formeron on hand and that stuff does wonders at battling the estro away. I've found it works a treat.

I've read quite alot too about people ramming down 15 plus alpha mass pills. Personally I would like to see it in someone who has also tried a lower dose in a previous cycle so they can compare the results more accurately rather than just assuming more pills mean more gains. I believe there are sweet spots with orals and everyone is slightly different as to where these kick in, but I think a lot of people just meaninglessly smash down huffs and huffs of pills when there really isn't a need too. For the sake of 1-2 more lbs and risking huge sides? Not me! I'll ere on the side of caution and start out small, if it treats me well I may consider a higher dosed run at some other point next year.

I not starting this run until December, maybe january. So I am definite grabbing some goodies between now and then with regards to cycle support. Though whether I buy a specific brand is up in the air. I'm a firm believer in good training and diet to look after my body functions. However a little help with the b/p, prostate and such is never a bad thing.

One thing I am trying to get straight before this cycle is some tendon issues in my left arm(Elbow area but in the top dip of forearm). I have been tempted to run some low dosed Osta for a few weeks to see if I can clear it up. I have had this for about 4 months now and it's pretty bad. I won't be starting a cycle until this is somewhere close to improving. Does anyone know of any supps or anything known to help with tendons?? Most people will say rest it, but I have a very active Job where this is basically impossible.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I could be wrong but I don't think any hormone or sarm will accelerate any healing in tendons. Make sure and take your daily vitamins and what not, those vitamins and minerals are what make up your tendons and joints. So I'm told, I'm not a doctor lol l-lysine helps helps too. I would be careful with that I injury as PH's make you stronger, it will be easier to injure it worse. If everything around your tendon is getting stronger but your tendon. That could be bad, lol

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong but I don't think any hormone or sarm will accelerate any healing in tendons. Make sure and take your daily vitamins and what not, those vitamins and minerals are what make up your tendons and joints. So I'm told, I'm not a doctor lol l-lysine helps helps too. I would be careful with that I injury as PH's make you stronger, it will be easier to injure it worse. If everything around your tendon is getting stronger but your tendon. That could be bad, lol
Some sarms are know to protect tendons and strengthen..
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2907129/#!po=0.495050

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had zero lethargy w/ alpha mass. Ran the same version you've got 6/9/9/12/12

I'd recommend climbing out of 6/day territory after week 1 or 2. There's nice recomp that happens, and some strength.

However, 9 and 12+ it gets much better. Fantastic strength and endurance. i gained 9 lbs, waistline trimmed up too. Felt like an absolute machine.

If you can score another AM at a reasonable price, run 3 bottles! Skip the decavol.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, at a minimum, pre load Hawthorne berry for 10-14 days pre cycle and run all the way thru. BP felt high at times on cycle, careful w/ stims too. Celery seed.is supposed to help too for BP.

Water water water etc

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
I had zero lethargy w/ alpha mass. Ran the same version you've got 6/9/9/12/12

I'd recommend climbing out of 6/day territory after week 1 or 2. There's nice recomp that happens, and some strength.

However, 9 and 12+ it gets much better. Fantastic strength and endurance. i gained 9 lbs, waistline trimmed up too. Felt like an absolute machine.

If you can score another AM at a reasonable price, run 3 bottles! Skip the decavol.

Did you run it with bulk or did you go Mass solo?

Yeah I'm hoping for a 10lb gain if I can. A nice clean bulk.

I've got some hawthorn tabs ready. I also got hold of some proscar from a friend, I was contemplating running a low dose EOD to counter the ol' mpb abd prostate issues. However I know the latter may interfere with the gear. But that said it could be only a small problem and may be well worth covering that side of things.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Some sarms are know to protect tendons and strengthen..
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2907129/#!po=0.495050
Yes I've read that Osta can have some benefits. I'm seriously pondering picking up a bottle and running it for a month to see. Maybe I'd go for an all out 20mg dose and make some gains along the way being mindful to no over exert my tendon.

I suppose I could use an Osta run as a way to trim down some BF also prior to this planned run. However If I use it low dose then I could also use the remaining Osta in my PCT. Hmmm food for thought.

4 weeks - osta @10mg - Cut and tendon repair.

7 weeks - AM/AB/4AD run - Lean bulk

4 weeks PCT - OSta 10mg/ Nolva 20,20,10,10/ Testo boosters and possible formeron.

Would I realistically want to leave a bit of time off between an Osta cut and the Gear run? i.e 4 weeks after I finish the cut and tendon repair? Is it even wise to expect my tendons to repair in a calorie deficit?

Sorry I know, loads of questions!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you run it with bulk or did you go Mass solo?

Yeah I'm hoping for a 10lb gain if I can. A nice clean bulk.

I've got some hawthorn tabs ready. I also got hold of some proscar from a friend, I was contemplating running a low dose EOD to counter the ol' mpb abd prostate issues. However I know the latter may interfere with the gear. But that said it could be only a small problem and may be well worth covering that side of things.
I ran Alpha Mass solo. If you're prone to mpb the proscar might not be the worst idea to run, I did have some shedding at12 per day.

By all accounts 1-dhea is very mild, you seem to be informed and have bases covered. Grab another bottle an do a solid 8 week run - 10 lbs is very doable.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4-AD shouldn't contribute to lethargy, but everyone's different. Stano or their old 5-Alpha test could also offset that.

In my experience running this, I started at 6 caps but had to up it each week. 9-12 gave me good results, but run it at least 4 weeks, if not 6.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
I ran Alpha Mass solo. If you're prone to mpb the proscar might not be the worst idea to run, I did have some shedding at12 per day.

By all accounts 1-dhea is very mild, you seem to be informed and have bases covered. Grab another bottle an do a solid 8 week run - 10 lbs is very doable.
Cool. What I was wondering was seen as I am adding the 4 dhea into the mix would I need more 1? What I read in solo logs then indeed the third bottle would be an option. However, I know 4 dhea doesn't specifically elicit great gains solo, but works nicely with 1 and help counter some lethargy.

However I was hoping that the 2 would see me where I wanted to be.

Hmm I will grab another bottle of mass as I know where there is some going at a reasonable price.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
4-AD shouldn't contribute to lethargy, but everyone's different. Stano or their old 5-Alpha test could also offset that.

In my experience running this, I started at 6 caps but had to up it each week. 9-12 gave me good results, but run it at least 4 weeks, if not 6.
I think I'm going to up it gradually to 12. Did you run bulk along with mass?

What I expect is for the bulk to bulk more via some fluid retention, where as mass will be far dryer and more sustainable post cycle.

I got on really well with stano, but I don't want to add it in this time round. It's a lot of extra cost and I wouldn't want to run it below 800mg. Lethargy isn't a big concern for me to be fair. My work does not allow me to be lazy so there wont be time for lethargy!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'm going to up it gradually to 12. Did you run bulk along with mass?
I did. I also think lethargy is due to people not upping their calories, just my two cents.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
I did. I also think lethargy is due to people not upping their calories, just my two cents.

How many bottles did you end up going through?

I'm going for a good clean bulk, so I will keep my calories nice and high. I'm not to frightened of the fat monster at this point, so there will be room to wiggle the calories up and down according to the man in the mirror.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least 2, probably 3 if I remember correctly over a 6 week cycle. The Alpha Mass was priced well enough to order multiple bottles...and still is if you know where to look

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
At least 2, probably 3 if I remember correctly over a 6 week cycle. The Alpha Mass was priced well enough to order multiple bottles...and still is if you know where to look
The first version I have got is going in certain places at a very reasonable price right now so I'm good to go on that front.

How were your gains on a 6weeker?

I'm thought juggling between 6-8 weeks for my run. 6 on the gear I already have purchased and 8 if I grab another bottle.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strength went up and I leaned out a bit, very nice run. Been thinking of doing it again actually!

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Cheers guys for the info.

I shall bail this thread now.

I'm gonna work on recuperating my elbow over the next month or two with some exercises and diet and what ever rest I can. I may incorporate some Ostarine if it doesn't improve in a few weeks.

Hopefully I will be starting this run in december/January with a few added extra goodies and if I log it it would be great to have you guys on-board for the gains!!

All the best!!