Blood work post cycle - epistane

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

Just got my blood work back after my epistane cycle. 6 weeks, 30-50mg

Most my blood came back pretty normal, but my cholesterol was way jacked up.

My HDL dropped from 76 to 13, and my ldl levels went up over 100 points.

Is this pretty normal with pro hormones and will these level back out after my last 2 weeks of pct? Or do I need to start looking into sups to help this? I was on cycle assist and all support sups all cycle and pct so far.

Thanks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should normalize after you are done with PCT. Cycle Assist does wonder for your cholesterol. I run it year round due to high cholesterol (genetics).

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine did something similar to my HDL with H-Drol.

Orals in general will jack with the ratios quite a bit. I'd take some support supps, do some cardio regularly and eat whole grain oatmeal every morning til it got right again.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm supp-ing flax oil and fish oil for omegas, some pantheonic acid and niacin, and coq10 and policosanol. along with whole grain granola in the mornings. That should bring it back into normal level quick. I have to re-do my blood work for my insurance before open enrollment at the first of November.

Down side - holy hell one of those I'm hypersensitive too. Whole body redness and itchy rash. Could be niacin or policosanol. Both have that side effect. Just fair warning to anyone else that uses sups to make up for crappy cholesterol

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm supp-ing flax oil and fish oil for omegas, some pantheonic acid and niacin, and coq10 and policosanol. along with whole grain granola in the mornings. That should bring it back into normal level quick. I have to re-do my blood work for my insurance before open enrollment at the first of November.

Down side - holy hell one of those I'm hypersensitive too. Whole body redness and itchy rash. Could be niacin or policosanol. Both have that side effect. Just fair warning to anyone else that uses sups to make up for crappy cholesterol
Lol I'm doing the same for my insurance. You get paid to do it too? Sounds similar to the company I work for.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nimbus Cadence is an awesome supp for BP and cholesterol support. Might look into that.

audix2359

audix2359

Awards
Can you post your LH and FSH levels? That might help others as those would indicate the amount of HPTA shutdown you had.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I'll always run a cholesterol specific support product on cycle. Nimbus Cadence, like said above or something similar. People seem to completely ignore cholesterol on cycle.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll always run a cholesterol specific support product on cycle. Nimbus Cadence, like said above or something similar. People seem to completely ignore cholesterol on cycle.
Right. If cycling is gonna be a regular thing for people, then cholesterol should be among the highest concerns, along with high BP and prostate health. If those three r taken care of, everything else works out usually.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone that posted
Yeah I just figured my levels were spot on pre cycle an I had support sups, but obviously not strong enough on the cholesterol and bp sup.

I'll look into that support system. It sounds good.

I work in sales. I don't get paid for my blood screenings, but I get killer discounts on my insurance and the blood work is covered by the company

I will post my full blood work ups from pre cycle to pct tomorrow for others to take a look at

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Hey everyone,

Is this pretty normal with pro hormones and will these level back out after my last 2 weeks of pct? Or do I need to start looking into sups to help this? I was on cycle assist and all support sups all cycle and pct so far.

Thanks
I am five weeks into a Havoc cycle - got some bloodwork back and the doctor was seriously worried. My HDL is at 0.4 mmol/L (16 mg/dL) and LDL 5.5 mmol/L (220 mg/dL). Liver values also a bit high, but only mildly elevated. Kidney is ok.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Hey everyone,

Thanks
I am five weeks into a Havoc cycle - got some bloodwork back and the doctor was seriously worried. My HDL is at 0.4 mmol/L (16 mg/dL) and LDL 5.5 mmol/L (220 mg/dL). Liver values also a bit high, but only mildly elevated. Kidney is ok.