Best bloodwork i could get - Is this enough for pre/post cycle comparison?

ybg

Awards
Below are the results of my recent blood test. I know that it's not full as i couldn't get the doctor to agree even with free test and i paid extra for it as well as e2.
My stats are:
27y.o.
~196 lbs
~5'11''
bf around 15%

I tend to keep some fat around chest and abs.

All the hormonal results i could get:

ValueNormal Range
TSH1.42μIU/ml0.5-5.0
PRL2.9ng/ml0.2-12.0
Total test8.6ng/ml2.6-10.0
Free test34.7 pg/ml13-41
E226.1pg/ml5-70

Some of the rest of the results:

Cholesterol218mg%160-250
Triglycerides55mg%20-170
HDL61mg%>=55-35
LDL146mg%up to 180
S.G.O.T.28U/mlup to 40
S.G.P.T.19U/mlup to 45
γ-GT15U/l6-70

I have some more biochemical results that i can post if needed.

Are those any helpful when it comes to a steroid cycle?

ybg

Awards
What do you guys think about my blood tests? Does free and total test reflect my natural test levels?
Are those enough to have as a guide pre cycle and to compare with new bloods post cycle?

AllTheGainz

Awards
It's a lot better then no test, sure your missing some things but I think over all it's decent. I'm sure you could compare numbers and get an accurate idea of what your body does on anything in the future.

ybg

Awards
It's a lot better then no test, sure your missing some things but I think over all it's decent. I'm sure you could compare numbers and get an accurate idea of what your body does on anything in the future.
I thought the same. In case the results are worse after my PCT i could ask for more tests. If it comes out about the same i could be gtg.
Testosterone wise, do you think that those are good levels for my stats?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What state are you in? Depending on how much you're paying extra at the doctor, I'd go to privatemdlabs and order a female hormone panel instead.

ybg

Awards
I have read about private md labs but i'm not in the U.S. I searched for something similar in my country with no success.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have read about private md labs but i'm not in the U.S. I searched for something similar in my country with no success.
Bummer. As far as it being help it is with you test and e2 levels post yeah hdl ldl too

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What state are you in? Depending on how much you're paying extra at the doctor, I'd go to privatemdlabs and order a female hormone panel instead.
^^^This for sure. PMD is great. I recently started getting the hormone panel with lipids vs the female panel. Includes a lot more important info for recovery.