Good anabolics for site injecting into calves?

• Thread starter credible_threat
  • Start date

credible_threat

Awards
Gents,

I have genetically small calves and they remain proportionally small even after several ph cycles, even though the rest of me has packed on some good muscle. I'm curious what would be a good anabolic for site-injecting into the calves to produce growth?

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
site injection growth is all a myth...most spot induced "growth" is merely the oil you just injected into it before it fully dissipates. Sooner or later you'll have no more muscle than you would have had whether you injected your calves or glute.

The truth is that in order to get your calves to grow you probably need to change your training routine until you find one that works right to make them grow. More than likely you will cycle through many programs before you find one that works as a lot of guys have the same problem as you.

No one will really be able to give you a program that will work perfect either as everyones body is different.

Best of Luck

regards,
COTC

credible_threat

Awards
Thanks for the honest answer, not what I wanted to hear, but it's good encouragement. I've gone from doing 6-8 heavy calf sets with reps in the 12-2 range to now doing 6 sets of 30 reps with light weight. All very painful, but not much growth. Guess I better just keep on it!

-CT

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Synthol or calf implants will give you the bigger calves your looking for. But really, just keep plugging away at it. I too have smallish calves. My father will pay for that. :)

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, in theory it could cause growth due to stretching the fascia. The stretched fascia can then more easily fill out than it would be to build the muscle without having first stretched the fascia. That's actually the theory behind synthol.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Well, in theory it could cause growth due to stretching the fascia. The stretched fascia can then more easily fill out than it would be to build the muscle without having first stretched the fascia. That's actually the theory behind synthol.
that's true, however synthol is MCT which will linger for MUCH MUCH longer than the grapeseed or sesame oil that gear is usually suspended in ... gear oil tends to disapate relatively quickly which is why spot injection growth is a bunch of BS

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Gents,

I have genetically small calves and they remain proportionally small even after several ph cycles, even though the rest of me has packed on some good muscle. I'm curious what would be a good anabolic for site-injecting into the calves to produce growth?
i suffer the same problem as well. just keep switching **** up constantly, high reps, low reps, heavy, light, etc.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I agree with beez on the last post. That was what i was referring to in my post.

It seems to be working for me...slowly but surely :frustrate

Not to mention calf injections SUCK! IMO could be cause they are small though as I have a friend with basketballs for calves and he seems to love calf injects, lol.

good luck,
COTC

Savage

Awards
My buddy lives for site injections...and I think they work. He injects into his Calves , and Delts...when ever he feels they are lagging behind during his on-cycle time for growth and they balloon...He usually uses Suspension and/or liquid Dbol for the injections?

I agree with beez on the last post. That was what i was referring to in my post.

It seems to be working for me...slowly but surely :frustrate

Not to mention calf injections SUCK! IMO could be cause they are small though as I have a friend with basketballs for calves and he seems to love calf injects, lol.

good luck,
COTC

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
supposedly ester free (base molecule) steroids are mildy effective when site injected, due to the fact that they don't need to 1st enter the bloodstream where the ester is cleaved off before becoming active.

but again, i'm no organic chemist.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Sledge has mentioned more than once that site injections do help lagging parts. I don't think it is all bunk. That said, if you can barely walk, let alone work out your calves seriously because of pain, then you are not going to see the anabolism you are hoping for.

size

Awards
  • Established
Be prepared for pain. The calf injection for many is unfriendly.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I have heard it is very dangerous to inject calves, lots of nerves and some major arteries/veins running through there in a very small area(at least in my case lol). I think it is really easy to pinch a nerve injecting calves, causing more problems down the road.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
BUMP for what nate said.

I have had a client who told me he used and his calf injection led to small bruise and a funky looking vein and eventually a trip to the emergency room :sick:

COTC

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's easy to develope pretty severe blood clotting in Calf injections... then you run the risk of having a clot find its way to your brain... and that's a bad thing. Don't do calf injections.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
My buddy lives for site injections...He usually uses Suspension and/or liquid Dbol for the injections?
Never heard of liquid Dbol being used for injects. I was with the belief that it was meant for oral delivery. Unless, there is something out there that i'm missing? :think:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of liquid Dbol being used for injects. I was with the belief that it was meant for oral delivery. Unless, there is something out there that i'm missing? :think:
there IS such a thing, however it is COMPLETELY worthless as its so much easier and just as effective to take orally ... COMPLETELY pointless to inject ... i say the same thing for winny, but since its sold as an injectable (for horses, i imagine injecting a horse is easier than getting it to swallow a pill) people seem to think its more effective ... i don't know who dreamt up injecting dbol

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking. I guess it's kind of like those who decided to make injectible M1T. Pointless, IMO.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i THINK that whole injectable M1T turned out to be a misunderstanding since it was claimed to be m1t cyp ... but you can't attach a cypionate (or any ester) to a methylated hormone as there is no where to attach it

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
One thing that I can say I have experienced in my injecting is in my quads. On my 1test cyp/4ad cyp cycle I was using my quads,glutes, and delts. Now for my quads, I NEVER could get the needle in my left leg without hitting a nerve, that is out of 8-10 tries, that was alot of sharp pains lol. I hit a couple nerves in my right quad but not as much of a problem as I had with my left leg. Now even 3 months after that cycle, my upper outer portion of my quad where I was injecting is definetly noticeably bigger. When I look in the mirror looking at a side view, my right quad has a much greater sweep to it than my left, my right quad is also ~.75-1in bigger than my left, it has always been around .25-.5in bigger, but the difference is much bigger now. That is just in my experience of injecting one site and comparing it to another site that was not being injected. I do think there is some merit to this, but not really much, and definetly not enough to justify injecting calves, although base hormones have a better chance of actually increasing the site since they are active the instant they are in. From my experience, draw your own conclusions.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
i THINK that whole injectable M1T turned out to be a misunderstanding since it was claimed to be m1t cyp ... but you can't attach a cypionate (or any ester) to a methylated hormone as there is no where to attach it
Over a year ago, there was a member here, can't remember who, that used M1T powder he purchased from Sledge I believe, and made an injectible out of it.