Cutting Stack, Natty vs. pH.

ewok53

Awards
Hey guys. So I posted a few days ago seeking help for choosing a natural cutting stack and chose to look at Alphamine + F95 + Erase Pro + AT2 for an 8 week run. I added up the total for an 8 week run and it came out to be around $220.00. I can afford it but I am not sure if it would be my best option. This is because I have a bottle of TR3N and Epi stored somewhere. The reason I wasn't planning to take it for this cut was because I wanted to save it for my cut/recomp after a DMZ/Trest run. I was wondering if somebody could help me choose between options.

Option 1: Take out Erase, one or both (one = good for 4 weeks), and just stack alphamine, F95, and AT2 without it, 1 bottle = $45.00
Option 2: Just purchase necessary PCT/other req supps for tren and epi at hand and run it.
Option 3: Just take the full stack with Erase Pro cause it's worth.

My main goal at the moment is to reduce my bodyfat (not recomp) as much as I can (probably going for around 10-13%). So I'm guessing that the natty stack that I listed would be more beneficial for me than Epi/Tren at the moment.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
It isn't listed but you could run something mild like bps dermacrine or ostarine for a cutting cycle.

ewok53

Awards
Oh totally forgot to mention that I'm open to other options (opt 4). I'll look into it. Thanks!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Really no need to use four independent supplements for cutting...

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Ostar1ne + AT2 + F95. Although with Osta, you could even drop the F95, id imagine.

ewok53

Awards
Ostar1ne + AT2 + F95. Although with Osta, you could even drop the F95, id imagine.
Is osta a lot better to use than alphamine? Is it your preference or does it have some advantages to it?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Is osta a lot better to use than alphamine? Is it your preference or does it have some advantages to it?
Better at what? They are totally different...

Eat low enough calories to actually lose weight. Take Osta. Take AT2 or Alphamine before cardio. Recipe for success. If you flat out have money to burn, add F95. Theres no need for Alphamine & AT2, just use one or the other.

xhrr

Awards
I've used osta, alphamine, and topical form for a cut and was extremely happy. I was pretty hungry though from the osta and probably ended up eating closer to maintenance and still leaned out incredibly well. So basically why not both. I guess you could use erase since you already have it in place of form.