First EPI PH cycle

jakro

Awards
I'd just link an opinion on my first cycle, I know this gets asked quite frequently but I just want to have all my basics covered.

Cycle:
EP15TANE perfect cycle by Olympus Labs
Extra bottle of AR1MACARE PRO
2 bottles of Taurine pills
Creatine
Hawthorn Berry - taking two weeks prior to cycle - I don't have high blood pressure but just a precaution.
Fish Oils plenty
Multi Vit

Post Cycle:

Sup3r PCT
DAA 3G

And this is where my question arises, I plan to get Nolva still, found a good website for the research version, but the dosage confuses me. I don't know how many bottles of that I need and how much I take. Also, if someone has some good websites that they can share, PM me, need to ship to Canada.

My dosage of epi plans to be 30/30(45)/45/45/45/45 or maybe in week two go to 45 depending on how I'm feeling. I've tried 1-Andro and saw some good results, was pretty happy after using it.

I'm 6'4"

Thanks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Layout looks good assuming you get that Nolva. Not going to say you shouldn't also have an AI for PCT, because I would. Dosing the Nolva is pretty simple. Most RC Tamox is 20mg/ml and comes with a 1ml dropper. So 1 full dropper of lquid is your daily dose.

4 weeks: 20/20/10/10. So full dropper (1ml / 20mg) for 2 weeks, half a dropper a day for weeks 3 and 4.

1 bottle will suffice.

And taper off your Sup3r PCT 4/4/3/2/2/1 so that it extends past your Nolva

Last edited:

jakro

Awards
Whats a good AI? is Erase considered an AI.. I think I've seen a few people mention that or maybe I'm mistaken. Can anyone point me to a good one.

Also, it being my first big cycle, would it be a bad idea to add another item to the stack? maybe DMZ by Olympus Labs? or maybe someone can recommend one that goes good with epi that isn't too harsh.

Thanks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi solo is a good first cycle. You will make nice gains and figure out what you're doing at the same time. Learn how to cycle and PCT before you start stacking compounds.

Erase is an AI, but I would recommend Aromasin for PCT.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/ironflex-supplements-formabolic.html

I don't recommend Erase in cycle/PCT situations, but something like formestane is a good idea to have on hand

The likelihood of needing it on an epi cycle is very slim but better safe than sorry, use 2 pumps in PCT

Formabolic as linked, Formeron, or Transform are all good options

gibbons2

Awards
a little off topic, but what website from AM that has nolva comes with the dropper? all of them?

jakro

Awards
Just checking up here, I'm 2 and a half weeks in and really liking it, little to no sides so far. My weight is fluctuating a lot daily, up 3 days, down 2 pounds and I'm seeing a lot of this. Can someone explain this?

Thanks

I also have Nolva and Transform on hand...

Question regarding Nolva... I got it from AG and its pink and some product usually sits at the bottom of the bottle until you shake it. Is this good?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Those fluctuations are normal even off cycle are you counting your macros every day?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Weight flucuates all the time throughout the day depending on food, sodium, water intake.. Might also look into BPS new product Elimistane, it is an anti e and cortisol manager perfect for pct.

zombiekilla

Awards
If its not too late, i would suggest adding trest or a aromatizing compound with that epi bro.
Estrogen will keep androgen receptors working.. and epistane is an anti e

Are you trying to bulk from this mate?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Zombie has a good point. Epistane is pretty dry, not sure what you are looking for but, trest, stano, and bps dermacrine are all good options for helping libido and preventing lethargy. Trest being the strongest that is..

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I believe Antaeus has a new stano product hitting shelves very soon that's worth a look.

jakro

Awards
I just started my third week so I think its too late to add anything to it at this point, especially with shipping and whatnot.

jakro

Awards
I'm on my second week of PCT, and my libido was perfectly fine on EPI, maybe a tad down but no problems getting a boner at all. Now all of a sudden its taking me forever to get a boner, and it just doesn't feel as hard as it did before.

I've read that SERMs can cause this problem in some people. I'm using Nolva and could this be the thing thats causing it? Its really got me worried and I have doctors appointment tomorrow. Everything was going perfect until I started my PCT.