EP1C Recomp Stack/Log (Ep1c, Ostar1ne, X-gels)

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Going to run the 4 products:
Ep1c: 2 pw/ 1morning 1 night on of days for 8weeks
X Gels: 4 pw
Osta: 20mg ed 6weeks
Recompadrol: 1 before every meal, may bump to 2 for high carb meals

I started the ep1c on the 21st of this month, and decided to add a few more goodies for a good run! Only effects I've noticed so far are increased sweating and a little more muscle fullness. Just ordered the osta and x gels, will start in about 10~14days.

For my osta pct I'm thinking alphamax, daa, and elim1nate for extra arimistane? Please critique and or make suggestions to my pct!
I'm 208 ~8% BF, will eat a little above maintenance.

Will post pics in the next day or 2 to compare to after my run.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Side note: Will be taking bcaa, creatine, and fish oil- at least 4hours away from my ara dose.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pretty nice set up, should be a very good run

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, does the pct line up look good enough? Just wanna makes sure i bounce back well from any suppression. (Im deployed and will return home about 2weeks after i finish so i wanna make sure libido is sky high ;) )

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there might be slight shutdown from osta @ 20. you may want to do what others have done and do 10mg nolva

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am running this same stack: Osta/Ep1c. On 4th week of Osta, 5th week of Ep1c and libido is good to go. Obviously PCT is where you want your libido to bounce back, so we'll see. Loving this combo though. I am also running Nolva in my PCT just in case 10/10/10, plus Aromasin.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I am running this same stack: Osta/Ep1c. On 4th week of Osta, 5th week of Ep1c and libido is good to go. Obviously PCT is where you want your libido to bounce back, so we'll see. Loving this combo though. I am also running Nolva in my PCT just in case 10/10/10, plus Aromasin.
Osta at 20mg ed?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What have you noticed so far? You like it?
Loving it. I think more of the effects I'm experiencing are from the Osta, not the Ep1c. But either way the combo is working. I've got a pretty detailed log going in the cycle info section...Ostar1ne/Ep1c 7 Week Recomp. Check it out. Turned my recomp into a cut though because that's just how I'm eating. Clean and not quite making maintenance calories. Started cycle at 203, sitting at 194 now yet stronger and more vascular.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay, things have been little crazy over seas.. started x gels today, still waiting on osta, about 10 days deep into ep1c. So far I've noticed more sweating and now starring to notice greater endurance in my later sets!

Attachments

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, just trying to bridge a little to my next cycle. Hoping the osta helps heal up this shoulder and elbow that doesn't like when i go to heavy

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 of Ep1c
Day 2 of Xgels
Still waiting on osta. (The fuq?)

Solid workout today, felt good to lift heavy since babying my left shoulder.
Workout was Shoulders and Calves

Did 5x5 seated military press with 225, and then 155 2x10
Front barbell raise 4x6 with 85lb
3x15 db lateral raise with 35lb
8x8 upright rows with rope at 100lb (rested 20secs betweeb each set )
6x6 bent over row on inclined bench with 40lb db's (rested 10~12 secs between each set)
10x10 shrugs with 405, then 3x15 with 315 behind the back
I super setted various calf raises throughout the shoulder workout and finished with 6rounds of sprints.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I did a little reading on the X Gels (aRa) today and I'm interested to say the least. Have you ever used them before?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you are also running DMZ and Dermacrine following this run? I am too, just got it in. I was considering going right into it at the end of the Osta and just PCT at the end of that.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Still start dmz and DF in January, this run will last me up until mid~ end of November

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Ep1c Day 13
X gels Day 3
Been having a slight upset stomach during my workout after I take my x gels, anyone here have advice how to remedy this?

Worked legs today, got a little carried away on quads and didn't do as much hamstrings as I wanted.

I built up to 375 on back squat, did 5sets at 375, got 6 the first 3, 5 the next 2.
Leg press 5x10 850lbs
Front squat 185lb 4 sets, got 8, 6, 6, And 5, holding each rep for seconds in the hole
Hack squat 250lb 6x6 with 15secs rest between sets
Leg extension 100lb 8x8 20~25secs between sets
Deadlifts I built up to 445 and did 5x5 at 445

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Ep1c Day 19
X gels DAY 9
Ostar1ne day 4
The pumps from x gels are no joke! Greatest pumps of my life, muscles stay full all day. Sweat a ton during my lifts. Elbow is feeling better already when I do over head triceps exercises. (Skull crushers overhead extensions etc) than you osta!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think I'm going to add X-Gels to my PCT. They sound awesome

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I'm liking them so far, starting to notice a big increase in doms, gotta love it though! Not sure if it's ep1c or the x gels

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm liking them so far, starting to notice a big increase in doms, gotta love it though! Not sure if it's ep1c or the x gels
I'm sure between the 2 of them they are intense. I definitely get them with the Ep1c.