NEW CUTTING CYCLE! Feedback please

Charliefit301

Charliefit301

Awards
Changed my mind about the cycle I wanna run. This is the new layout. I wanna keep it mild. Just looking to preserve muscle while I shred down.
Furaza-300 300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300
Stano-200 600/600/800/800/800/800/800/800
Epi 0/0/40/40/40/40/40/40

May run the furaza higher, not sure yet.

PCT will be on point. So I won't lay that out for you. Just looking for some feedback or if anyone had ran a similar cycle.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If running the furaza higher consider running the dermafury instead and stacking oral + td

Charliefit301

Charliefit301

Awards
I think I'll stick with the oral version until there are more logs of the topical version. Looks promising though, but I don't want to experiment when I'm on a deadline

kolejorg

Awards
Running close to the same cycle but added some tr3n as well. I'm on my 4th week and the back pumps from furaza can be a bitch so have some taurine around. And maybe try and push stano to 800. Aside from that I'm enjoying furaza. I've kept it at 300mg everyday. Between that and the tren I've leaned out a bit more. I'm on a cutting diet of 2500 calories and under. Have one day of overages. Keep us posted how it goes.

Charliefit301

Charliefit301

Awards
Glad you are seeing some nice results. I have a bottle of h-50 on hand that I might throw in at the lowest dosage. But I think that might still be overkill. What furaza product are you using?? Been reading a lot of mixed reviews and rumors about certain ones. Still gonna roll with it though.

kolejorg

Awards
I'm using Olympus labs for the first 4 weeks. Then lgi. Figured if try them both and lockout had a 3 bottle sale for the lgi brand.

Charliefit301

Charliefit301

Awards
Feel like the olympus product is working well for you?

kolejorg

Awards
Honestly aside from the back pumps I don't notice much difference than what it would be running tr3n alone. The tr3n ends this week so we will see how furaza does on it's own. I will say though that for the price I won't run it again as the results don't seem to be worth the expense.