Transdermal epiandrosterone dosage??

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any idea how much epiandrosterone powder would fit into the salvo TD carrier and what dose would be efficient?

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
50 views and no ones familiar with this? Dayummmm

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Do you speak of iron legion salvo? If so, roughly 3.1g would fit. I'd say 3-8mL for 4-6weeks

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any idea how much epiandrosterone powder would fit into the salvo TD carrier and what dose would be efficient?
The real question is where are you getting epiandrosterone powders? o_0

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I think progainz is selling it.
Interesting they are selling the alpha and beta isomer. Being tied to Elite Muscles makes me a bit nervous though that place took 6 months for an order of mine about 2 years ago...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting they are selling the alpha and beta isomer. Being tied to Elite Muscles makes me a bit nervous though that place took 6 months for an order of mine about 2 years ago...
Someone on PHF said they were shorted a few grams of product. I'm not sure. I shared some PM's with the owner and he's nice lol.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Yea the owner of elitemuscles was having some serious health issues unfortunately and yes ProGainz is where I was looking. I mean if you guys honestly think there's no added benefit with TD vs oral then I won't even bother

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Well that was short lived they are done already.

spank

Awards
Do you speak of iron legion salvo? If so, roughly 3.1g would fit. I'd say 3-8mL for 4-6weeks
I hate to resurrect a dead post, but this thread made my decision to try this helpful, so I wanted to make sure that this information is here for people looking for one of the few compounds still available right now.

I'm currently running about(spillage loss with transfer) 5 grams/30mL @ 2ml/day with MSten 20/20/20/20 I think I'm at the beginning of week 2.
Kidneys are not happy if I don't consume enough h2o, potassium, and taurine.
Strength went up first week. I added about 7 pounds but its sort of meaningless to me because I did not have body fat tested before I started.
Joints feel dry as well.
I'd say the sides are manageable. I make my living at a desk so as long as the joint dryness doesn't affect my lifting, and I stay on top of the kidney pain I am satisfied that I will be able to exceed my goals for this cycle.
Admittedly, this is a waste of salvo now that IL is closing. I'll be saving my salvo for other compounds on future runs.
Libido increase is awesome as long as i'm not wearing slim fit dress pants in public after gaining 7 lbs in the first week.
Thankfully I now work from home or I would be buying new clothes instead of christmas presents for other people.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How'd this work out for you, were you able to run your epiandro/salvo transdermal?

bet a lot of folks are happy Salvo is coming back!

spank

Awards
It worked out really well actually,
I gained about 16 lbs and in the last week I upped the epiandro to am transdermal of ~333 mgs with an oral dosage of 600mg in the PM
besides minimal bloat I was leaner than when I began and 16 pounds heavier.
I snagged 5 bottles of salvo during the pre ban pop we all experienced lol
I wish I still had a decent source of epiandro powder without having to order from overseas. I guess 1 order would be enough for a lifetime though lol

I can understand why harsher compounds like Msten aren't recommended for first cycles. I really had to be on top of nutrition and support dosing protocols to keep sides at bay, but when dialed in I had no sides. I also underestimated the increase in strength and felt that I could've pushed my training a little harder. Definitely noticed some reduced flexibility with the final week's high dosing of epiandro though. The fullness was unreal though. 24 hour pump.
Will run again, hopefully with some trest, and Msten @ 30/30/30/30 maybe with an Osta bridge into the stack or maybe add in soem LMG

If I can find some time to really dedicate to a cycle I won't hesitate to go heavy on dosing as long as I know 100% that everything will be planned out and pre-prepped ready to go and written on the calendar with dosing reminders on the alarm clock app. Everything double checked and getting enough sleep!

I'm about a week out of PCT and feeling fine. PCT had me a little down, but I don't know how much of that was finding out how strong exem is and crashing the **** out of my estro. Life got a little out of hand with work and school so my training frequency suffered a little but I am still way above pre cycle strength levels and sitting at about 211 now. I'm so ****ing ready for my summer cut c'mon April!

Oh yeah I did end up having to buy new clothes, which are now borderline too tight.... So now you know to add in money for clothes when you need to buy support supps lol