Test Sickness/Flu?? Help...

zbo1108

Awards
Hey, I'm Zach.

I am new to the whole forum thing even though I've been on them many times researching (so please forgive in advance anything I do not properly convey), but I am not new to any sort of gear. I have 5 large different cycles under my belt and have always tolerated any gear very well, and went back to a fairly basic 6th cycle after taking about 4 months off of lifting due to work (the longest I've ever gone without working out). Here's my issue that, looking at my past, I find odd:

Started working out again 6 weeks ago, and about 5 weeks ago jumped back on test e @800mg/week split into two pins a week. Also was feeling doughy from not working out for a few months, so the first 4 weeks (before the test really kicked in) I kick started with a tren PH and half dose of ephedrine and caffeine 3x per day, keeping an eye on BP and HR. That stack is GREAT. I decided I would continue to gradually lean out as I gained muscle back for the rest of the 12 week cycle on just test. Wish I had more actual tren. Love that stuff. ANYWAY....

5 weeks in, for the last couple days on just the high dose of test now and low cal diet, I have felt so strange. Strong in the gym, but gagging on and off for an hour every morning when I get up, coughing and gagging attempting cardio, weak and jittery whenever I sit for too long, and I could swear my resting heart rate is to high even though I was just at the doctor for an xray and it was fine. BP normal too btw.

~~~ Anyone who has ever taken too much yohimbe would know exactly how I feel (but obviously I haven't taken any). ~~~

WTF is going on? Is this test flu..? Am I having stimulant withdrawal symptoms? I mean really. I have done much more harsh things than test just fine and why would I feel test flu now if 1.1 grams a week in my last cycle went great....anyone?....