stacking 1andro with h-drol amd dermacrine?

liam123

Awards
Hey friends. So I am looking for advice. I am 25.lifting bout 5 years. Eat like a beast. I used lg science 1andro and came off after 2weeks as lethargy and hair loss was bad. I not worried about hair. Was going to go back on. Was thinking of stacking hdrol with it. And maybe dermacrine as I hear it will reduce lethargy. What do you think? Any help and advice greatly appreciated :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i dont see any reason not too...post up your cycle layout

liam123

Awards
i dont see any reason not too...post up your cycle layout
Well I slowly gathering items. Going to wait a month or so. @ the moment I am deciding wether to just run 1andro with dermacrine. 5-6 weeks of 1 andro @ two caps a day. Then 4 pumps of dermacrine a day for full cycle. If I do this stack will maybe just use form xt s pct. If I stack hdrol I will try get nolvadex. Idea for hdrol dosage would be 50.50.75.75.75.100. Also taking **** loads milk thistle and perhaps some cycle support along with spiro for hair loss and glucosamine and fish oils. What do you think? Its early days as you can see I am still deciding. Its just I have 1andro here .maybe it would stack wel on its own with dermacrine?