Letro dosing

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
So i have done some searching to find answers all over the board. I have rebound gyno I believe, my glands are swolen. My nips started out ichy 3 weeks after PCT then I felt a bump form under my right nip the following week. as of now they are only tender if I press on them. I started Nolva again for 2 weeks and it has helped and brought down the size a little bit and not ichy. Has never been puffy by the way.

So were I am at now is I have letrozole on hand and am unsure of how to dose and how long exactly. My understanding now is 2.5mg is a lot and the half life is about ~4 days. So should I start at 1.5-2.0mg a day and taper down? I have seen people run it everyday, every otherday. dose high-low, or low-high. some for 2 weeks some 4-5. Im assuming I should only be taking it long enough to monitor the size of said knot.

Thank you in advanced guys

here is a link http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/175924-question-dosage-letro.html

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I ned the answer to the same question.

kolejorg

Awards
Most people start out at like 1 and work up to 2.5. Stay there until gyno subsides then taper back down slowly. Slooooowly being key. You may also try adding in ralox.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You start out at 1/4 the dose.

.625mg I think is what it is.

That's if you have good stuff.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
What compound did you run and how long?

Tapering Up ideas:
If it's research chem letro start at 1.25mg every day (you should be able to tell within a week at that dose if your letro is legit)

If it's legit pharma letro 2.5mg start at 1/4 pill every day for 4-5 days.
Reassess your nips (try to leave them alone the rest of the time.)

If no improvement move to 1/2 a pill Every day for another few days and reassess.

Keep bumping by 1/4 a pill every 4-5 days until you get to 2.5mg
*****BUT you want to use as little as possible to reduce the lump to prevent sides.
You MAY need to go up to 2.5mg ED or 1/2 pill may be enough.

TAPERING DOWN IDEAS:
Taper down as slow as you tapered up.
I'd even do a final week at 1/4 pill EOD.

Most people recommend having nolva and aromasin on hand to run for a few weeks to prevent rebound from the letro.
Nolva: 20/10/10
Aromasin: 12.5 ED/ 12.5 EOD/ 12.5 EOD

You will see a lot of raloxifene and letro guides for your situation BUT without bloodwork it's hard to be exact with doses.

IMO do not try and blast it by starting at 2.5mg.
Try and find the lowest dose that gives results.

Good luck.

emantest

emantest

Awards
What compound did you run and how long? Tapering Up ideas: If it's research chem letro start at 1.25mg every day (you should be able to tell within a week at that dose if your letro is legit) If it's legit pharma letro 2.5mg start at 1/4 pill every day for 4-5 days. Reassess your nips (try to leave them alone the rest of the time.) If no improvement move to 1/2 a pill Every day for another few days and reassess. Keep bumping by 1/4 a pill every 4-5 days until you get to 2.5mg *****BUT you want to use as little as possible to reduce the lump to prevent sides. You MAY need to go up to 2.5mg ED or 1/2 pill may be enough. TAPERING DOWN IDEAS: Taper down as slow as you tapered up. I'd even do a final week at 1/4 pill EOD. Most people recommend having nolva and aromasin on hand to run for a few weeks to prevent rebound from the letro. Nolva: 20/10/10 Aromasin: 12.5 ED/ 12.5 EOD/ 12.5 EOD You will see a lot of raloxifene and letro guides for your situation BUT without bloodwork it's hard to be exact with doses. IMO do not try and blast it by starting at 2.5mg. Try and find the lowest dose that gives results. Good luck.
Started my 2nd blast this year at 500 test cyp I noticed soreness in right nip area upped adex to daily and it reduced knot as well as soreness. I started letro at 1/4 tab today and I'll run at your recommend dose for a bit. My question is should I keep going on blast or come back down and cruise on my maintenance dose?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
How long into your blast are you?

What's your cruise dose? 200mg/ week?

The reduction will be faster if on a lower dose of testosterone, it's still possible with 500mg of test per week but it will probably take longer

I'd suggest to go to cruise dose to try and take care of the gyno ASAP. Instead of having to run letro for a long time and risk more sides

emantest

emantest

Awards
How long into your blast are you? What's your cruise dose? 200mg/ week? The reduction will be faster if on a lower dose of testosterone, it's still possible with 500mg of test per week but it will probably take longer I'd suggest to go to cruise dose to try and take care of the gyno ASAP. Instead of having to run letro for a long time and risk more sides
About 3 weeks and I'm back down to cruise dose 100 per week. Spot is feeling much better already cause it was sore as a mofo...

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I'd say stay on the cruise dose and continue to use the letro.
The 100mg test should help with libido and energy.
I know personally higher doses of AI make me lethargic and low libido.

emantest

emantest

Awards
I'd say stay on the cruise dose and continue to use the letro. The 100mg test should help with libido and energy. I know personally higher doses of AI make me lethargic and low libido.
I agree with higher AI effecting libido, since I've been taking adex one per day I can say the wood is not as rigid as when I'm on a as needed dose.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 13
ndabich Anabolics 16
Hardlifter21 Anabolics 9
Post Cycle Therapy 3