MDHT whats the verdict

acecombact1

Awards
ok guys, the ban came fast after the product came out. there isnt enough feedback on the product, and im not seeing any one using it.

for people who used it, whats your feedback, how do you compare it to M5AA?!

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
I loved it, used it for 4 weeks 37.5 mg per day and gained mass lost bodyfat and ate like a pig. Shutdown was almost nonexistent Ive been off for two weeks and my test levels have returned to normal range(bloodtest 10 days after cycle end) I gained about four pounds lost about 2 percent bf I weigh about 177 at 5'8 with 4 solid years of lifting experience and lots of ph experience. Overall Im glad I stocked up on this particular ph.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Better IMO than M5. Used it 50-75mg/day divided, big dose pre-workout (hoping for that CNS action which I have never really experienced in a pronounced way). Definitely got me harder, vascular. Don't think it adds any major muscle, but it's not that kind of a compound. Good in a stack with less androgenic stuff.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
Have used it for 4 weeks now stacked w/M,14add.
220mg M,14add/100 mg MDHT. I have never been so big and vascular in my life...it is impressive...that stack anyway...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Worked well for me, but the initial thought of it being a pre-workout boost is not correct imo. M5aa is much better suited for prewo.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Never tried M5 used MDHT stacked with mohn and SD, works well for strength and hardness. I also ran Beta sitosterol with it and will run that with any cycle from now on. Highest MD I ran was 25 mgs

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
like it a lot-it seems to counter estrogen sides from 4ad cyp. it also brings to the table some muscle hardness, seperations in the delts, and leaness to the phisique. a big thumbs up in my books

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
Mdht.. works well stacked with SD.. I did 2 SD cycles with mohn, and two SD cycles with Mdht(I do short - 16 day cycles).. I prefer the Mdht stack.. Ie: 20mg SD- split.. 37.5 mg Mdht preworkout.. My gains were larger on the Mdht stack (visible increase in biceps)- although I did not experience the hardness as I did while on the mohn stack?? I am currently PCT from Mdht/SD cycle- and gained about 11lbs while on cycle, have lost any so far..

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, blakk, as I am using SD and MDHT now. Breaking out a little, and I have planned to switch over to SD/M4OHN. I'll see how that goes. Impressive weight gain for you. How far apart were your 2 SD cycles out of curiousity?

jwp888

Awards
hmmm I am about to start my 6th week on SD@20mg/day and have been thinking about adding 50mg of MDHT to the final 2 weeks. I was doing 40mg of M4OHN and stopped it two weeks into my SD cycle. Did not notice a whole lot and wanted to evaluate SD on its own. SD has kicked butt

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Mdht.. works well stacked with SD.. I did 2 SD cycles with mohn, and two SD cycles with Mdht(I do short - 16 day cycles).. I prefer the Mdht stack.. Ie: 20mg SD- split.. 37.5 mg Mdht preworkout.. My gains were larger on the Mdht stack (visible increase in biceps)- although I did not experience the hardness as I did while on the mohn stack?? I am currently PCT from Mdht/SD cycle- and gained about 11lbs while on cycle, have lost any so far..
Very interesting... How much were your gains with the m4ohn stack? and also which was your m4ohn dose?

Maybe I could try it with a very HIGH dose of saw palmetto.

Truck

Banned
Awards
currently taking it 50mg ED with MOHN @ 24mg and letro in a cutter (500-1000cal deficit). strength has actually increased though weight has dropped considerably, and i am not very far into the cycle.. waistline dropped about 1/2 inch, and i havent even started the T3 yet

i suspect that i'm MPB prone, so i'm taking finasteride and applying minoxidil, azelaic acid (burns!) and nizoral...trying to cover my bases.
had a friend who, after 2 weeks, was harder and more vascular than i have ever seen him...sold me on the product and i bought an absolute hoard of it.

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
My gains were not as substantial with m4ohn. ie- my last cycle Mdht/Sd approx 11lbs gain. On m4ohn/Sd cycle about 7lbs. Although the m4ohn cycle had left me more dry and harder, but also
the m4ohn/Sd cycle I was more lethargic, when I started using the Mdht Stack with Sd, the lethargy only came after the 2nd 10mg SD dose.

M4ohn split am/pm 8mg/8mg
SD split taken at the same time 10mg/10mg

Mdht 37.5
Sd 10mgs/ split

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
My gains were not as substantial with m4ohn. ie- my last cycle Mdht/Sd approx 11lbs gain. On m4ohn/Sd cycle about 7lbs. Although the m4ohn cycle had left me more dry and harder, but also
the m4ohn/Sd cycle I was more lethargic, when I started using the Mdht Stack with Sd, the lethargy only came after the 2nd 10mg SD dose.

M4ohn split am/pm 8mg/8mg
SD split taken at the same time 10mg/10mg

Mdht 37.5
Sd 10mgs/ split
Which cycle did u do first? the one with m4ohn or with mdht? If the m4ohn was the second SD cycle, after a short interval, the theory of diminishing returns may apply here.
Also, you took too few m4ohn and not spread enough during the course of the day. I'm planning to run 28mg split in 4 doses.

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
Which cycle did u do first? the one with m4ohn or with mdht? If the m4ohn was the second SD cycle, after a short interval, the theory of diminishing returns may apply here.
Also, you took too few m4ohn and not spread enough during the course of the day. I'm planning to run 28mg split in 4 doses.
I did the m4ohn cycles first, 2 of them. My dosage was low, being that It was my 1st stack with SD and did'nt want to jump the gun with large dosages as I did not the effect it would have with SD. I usually try a low dosage with new stuff to see how it act and how I react to
it.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Congrats I think thats the wise way to do this. I have found that minimal dose allows me to keep a greater part of gains, minimize sides and conserve on everything in general. I think the emphasis for me has been to augment and assist my weight training, rather than to metamorph in a couple weeks. I think small consistent gains are better kept and maintained by those of us that are prudent.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I did the m4ohn cycles first, 2 of them. My dosage was low, being that It was my 1st stack with SD and did'nt want to jump the gun with large dosages as I did not the effect it would have with SD. I usually try a low dosage with new stuff to see how it act and how I react to
it.
OK, then its not due to the fact of being the second time.
You dosage was low and not spread enough along the day, thus you may have received no effect at all from m4ohn.
Last thing i need to know: how long did u run it? m4ohn takes 3 weeks to kick in. And the gains are slow and constant from week 4 to 5/6.

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
OK, then its not due to the fact of being the second time.
You dosage was low and not spread enough along the day, thus you may have received no effect at all from m4ohn.
Last thing i need to know: how long did u run it? m4ohn takes 3 weeks to kick in. And the gains are slow and constant from week 4 to 5/6.
This could be that my dosage was low, and my cycle was to short for m4ohn as I only run my cycle 16 days with SD/m4ohn.. I've run other cycles with m4ohn/methylD - I like that stack gains were 5-7 lbs over 4 weeks, however the gains remained and I was very hard, and strength was very good as well probably 2nd best to my M1t cycles. I am not saying SD/m4ohn cycle was not effective, I just preferred the MDHT/Sd cycles. Actually going to start another cycle SD/Mdht in following week- I am thinking of upping my Mdht dosage to 50mgs.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
This could be that my dosage was low, and my cycle was to short for m4ohn as I only run my cycle 16 days with SD/m4ohn.. I've run other cycles with m4ohn/methylD - I like that stack gains were 5-7 lbs over 4 weeks, however the gains remained and I was very hard, and strength was very good as well probably 2nd best to my M1t cycles. I am not saying SD/m4ohn cycle was not effective, I just preferred the MDHT/Sd cycles. Actually going to start another cycle SD/Mdht in following week- I am thinking of upping my Mdht dosage to 50mgs.
I was trying to understand, since i'm going to run m4ohn with SD in the future myself.
m4ohn m-dien is a very good combo too. I believe those 2 are synergic and works well at low dose.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
I started a SD/MDHT stack this past Sunday, so far I have not noticed much. Not surprising really though for only a few days in. I'm only going to be doing it for two weeks. First week I'm running the SD at 30mg with MDHT at 100mg, 2nd week I'm going to lower the SD to 20mg and keep the MDHT the same.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I plan on running that stack in april. still not sure how long though. keep us updated on how your cycle goes.

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
I started a SD/MDHT stack this past Sunday, so far I have not noticed much. Not surprising really though for only a few days in. I'm only going to be doing it for two weeks. First week I'm running the SD at 30mg with MDHT at 100mg, 2nd week I'm going to lower the SD to 20mg and keep the MDHT the same.
I did'nt notice much difference until about the 6th day or so, then it kicked in..

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
I was trying to understand, since i'm going to run m4ohn with SD in the future myself.
m4ohn m-dien is a very good combo too. I believe those 2 are synergic and works well at low dose.
That's cool, I just wanted to be clear that SD/M4ohn stack went well together, and I just prefer the Mdht. m4ohn/methyl d, is a good stack, although the methyl D really hits your
libido hard.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I tried it for a week, dosed at 100mg/day, and I didnt even take it consecutive days in a row, maybe 4 out of 7, it made me break out terrible. I didnt notice any preworkout boost like with m5aa, I can take m5 and feel it even on the first day, but didnt notice the aggression with the mdht. I felt more just plain mad on it for a couple hours after dosing. I dont think it is necessarily meant to be a preworkout boost though. I wish I could tolerate the acne better, but even a couple months ago I just took it one day before a workout for the hell of it, and the next day I had at least 5 zits pop up on my face. I may give it another shot sometime when I am not around alot of people, I would really like to give it a shot to get the hardness/density/vascularity from it.

Truck

Banned
Awards
i'm on day 6 of MOHN/MDHT and i've never been so hard. increased vascularity has yet to appear. no acne at all to report. sexually, no decrease, possibly an increase. ejaculate volume is up, which is unexpected. no shedding but i'm taking alot of precautions.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it is going good for you Truck, I am gonna have to give it another go-around in the future.

anadrol75

Awards
Sounds like most are runing MDHT with M4OHN. Would 1Test be a good choice for a run with MDHT. If so, what dose?
Also, anyone noticed any hairloss with MDHT?
Thanks in advance guys.

Truck

Banned
Awards
Sounds like most are runing MDHT with M4OHN. Would 1Test be a good choice for a run with MDHT. If so, what dose?
Also, anyone noticed any hairloss with MDHT?
Thanks in advance guys.
no hairloss, but i am taking a ton of precautions (finasteride, azelaic acid, minoxidil, nizoral) and i'm not even sure i am MPB prone...starting to think i'm not.

winny is up next in the cycle so i suppose i'll be able to compare the 2 products (winny and MDHT) pretty objectively, which i think will be of value to many.

MDHT is funny stuff. the aggression is palpable. energy? hard to say as i am taking a ton of stimulating products (green tea, syn, alcar, chocamine, caffeine, etc) but i am getting exactly NO sleep these past 2 weeks....surprised?

this might be TMI, but the libido effects of MDHT are "unusual" - as in, i dont seem to have any increased desire in sex, but the quality and speed of erection is enhanced. also, orgasms are "different". hard to explain, but if anyone ever noticed a change in orgasm due to trib, well, this one is different than that, too.

also - acne isnt a problem yet but i typically dont break out bad. i just started DHEA @ 50mg in addition to the FL7, so this might change.

i think 1-T and MDHT would be pretty brutal. no reason why you cant use 4-ad with it though.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
as far as 17aa orals are concerned mdht/m-dien stack is agood combo-the pumps are great,vascularity,delt seperations,harder-look make this a good combo. i have used m-dien/mohn in the past and i liked that too.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
which is the best stack for strenght?
mdht/SD maybe? :)

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
That should be good for strength. I dont know what you all have access to, but I think the best for strength would be SD/MDHT/1-test/4ad:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 24
Samson4 Anabolics 2
Slappy244 Anabolics 10
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 4