MDHT whats the verdict

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
i see many people have judged MDHT, before its given enough time to be tested.

but has anyone tried it for 3 weeks plus!?

im thinking 50mg for 40 days, is it worth it? or it will give me sides with no results?

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I tried MDHT tabs for 10 days at 100mg ED, and decided "F this, I'm getting the same weak (versus 3alpha) effect from this that I was getting from M5; if it takes weeks to get good and I have to spend so much more $ and stress my liver, Im going back to 3-alpha dermal, no question on strong effects there, kicks in within 4 days and it's much cheaper than MDHT tabs."

You guys are welcome to the all the MDHT and M5 you want, just leave the 3alpha for me.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
I tried MDHT tabs for 10 days at 100mg ED, and decided "F this, I'm getting the same weak (versus 3alpha) effect from this that I was getting from M5; if it takes weeks to get good and I have to spend so much more $ and stress my liver, Im going back to 3-alpha dermal, no question on strong effects there, kicks in within 4 days and it's much cheaper than MDHT tabs."

You guys are welcome to the all the MDHT and M5 you want, just leave the 3alpha for me.
well what did you feel on MDHT?

MDHT powder is sld by custom for cheap. 1g for 4$.

3-lpha is sold out every where, how is it cheaper its 5$ per gram and you need5=10 grams for a cycle!?

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
At the time I was using DS tabs,and the $3 powder was unavaliable. I have a large stock of 3alpha, will get more when Nutraplanet stocks it, and the $ consideration is secondary. M5 and MDHT have a very minor androgenic hardening effect for me, mostly they just give me a tension headache,while 3 alpha is excellent as a hardening and strength agent, the difference for me is huge.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 24
Samson4 Anabolics 2
Slappy244 Anabolics 10
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 31