Ending cycle and not sure for PCT (kidney stones)

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Long story short I got ripped off from paying $500 for what was supposed to be Anavar. Got what I believe was Anadrol and did a 5 week cycle. I had test e but started to develope gyno and I thought it would get worse by adding test so I didn't take any. I have done a few H-Drol cycles and also a tren cycle. All of the past cycles I have had great success.

I believe the Anadrol may have helped cause (dehydration) or start my 2 kidney stones to move down. I was in the ER yesterday and not sure what to do? I don't want to make matters worse but I have Nolva, Clomid, cycle support and DAA. I passed one kidney stone and I thought I was having kidney failure it hurt that bad. One kidney stone is still in one of my kidneys. Can Clomid by itself cause dehydration? I also didn't notice much testicular atrophy.

Any tips or advice would greatly be appreciated. I gained only 5 lbs and leaned out some but wonder if it's worth the risk on taking anything for PCT. I almost forgot to mention I started Nolva during week 3 of the cycle (low dose) to keep gyno at ease which seemed to work. I had Prami (worked my way up to .5) which worked perfectly during my tren cycle but one night during week 3 of this cycle I woke up sweating like crazy and almost passed out. So I decided to just stick with Nolva to combat gyno. This whole cycle was a complete failure and I plan to be done with everything from now on. I am just quickly posting this from my phone, I can post a lot more details on everything if needed.

Thanks!