Deca or tren w test cyp?

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
Going to run a comeback cycle... Getting over injuries and wanting a fast track to gains. Going for a swoled up look(a lil water retention is fine). Test cyp @ 600mg a week(maybe bump up to 750) stacked w low dose tren e(200mg-300mg) or deca(250-350)? Which ones a better choice? I've ran deca at 300mg a week w 600mg test and I loved it- didn't really care for the fat face though. I'm quite a bit fatter these days being a long layoff. Should I run a higher dose nor17 and lower test? Or leave it how it is? Don't need pct cause I hv a TRT RX. Any advice would b great... Also going to run a cycle no matter what so not wanting advice on getting my bf% lower before I start and what not.
30.5 years old, 5'11", 265lbs, 20-25% bf. bf will go dwn once I get bk in the gym.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Going to run a comeback cycle... Getting over injuries and wanting a fast track to gains. Going for a swoled up look(a lil water retention is fine). Test cyp @ 600mg a week(maybe bump up to 750) stacked w low dose tren e(200mg-300mg) or deca(250-350)? Which ones a better choice? I've ran deca at 300mg a week w 600mg test and I loved it- didn't really care for the fat face though. I'm quite a bit fatter these days being a long layoff. Should I run a higher dose nor17 and lower test? Or leave it how it is? Don't need pct cause I hv a TRT RX. Any advice would b great... Also going to run a cycle no matter what so not wanting advice on getting my bf% lower before I start and what not. 30.5 years old, 5'11", 265lbs, 20-25% bf. bf will go dwn once I get bk in the gym.
Yeah your a big dude and for my height I'm pretty big too 5'6 203 and 19-21 % bf

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Going to run a comeback cycle... Getting over injuries and wanting a fast track to gains. Going for a swoled up look(a lil water retention is fine). Test cyp @ 600mg a week(maybe bump up to 750) stacked w low dose tren e(200mg-300mg) or deca(250-350)? Which ones a better choice? I've ran deca at 300mg a week w 600mg test and I loved it- didn't really care for the fat face though. I'm quite a bit fatter these days being a long layoff. Should I run a higher dose nor17 and lower test? Or leave it how it is? Don't need pct cause I hv a TRT RX. Any advice would b great... Also going to run a cycle no matter what so not wanting advice on getting my bf% lower before I start and what not. 30.5 years old, 5'11", 265lbs, 20-25% bf. bf will go dwn once I get bk in the gym.
I'm also doing a trest dec with Phera-plex cycle I'm starting to feel some crazy gains , got my reps for 6-8 on squats for 300 now . Hoping to get that to four in the next few weeks :)

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm also doing a trest dec with Phera-plex cycle I'm starting to feel some crazy gains , got my reps for 6-8 on squats for 300 now . Hoping to get that to four in the next few weeks :)
If your squat jumps 100lbs in a few weeks ill be jumping on more trest then ill know what to do with.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
If your squat jumps 100lbs in a few weeks ill be jumping on more trest then ill know what to do with.
Yeah my focus is do squats and deadlifts 3 times a week and if anyone thinks that overkill then I'll do it twice but I think that 3 is doable .

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah my focus is do squats and deadlifts 3 times a week and if anyone thinks that overkill then I'll do it twice but I think that 3 is doable .
Idk your full program.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Idk your full program.
I do like sets of 8-10 and work like chest on chest , back on back days , I'll throw in a little back with leg days and shoulders and chest on the same day sometimes .

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do like sets of 8-10 and work like chest on chest , back on back days , I'll throw in a little back with leg days and shoulders and chest on the same day sometimes .
Hi jacking thread but find a real program if strength is your goal

Superman_777

Awards
If your going to run tren, high tren low test. I would be careful with the deca if the injury you are recovering from is joint related.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Yep tren enanthate 500mg/wk & test 300mg/wk . U will see some changes m8 .

Last edited:
reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah your a big dude and for my height I'm pretty big too 5'6 203 and 19-21 % bf
Why would post this? You trying to say you two would make a good couple? Lol
Quit hijacking this guys thread

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Someone is not playing with a full deck in this thread!

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
So... Low test higher tren? How about deca? Low test too? Or should I just go for the tren?

Viking23

Awards
Def low test with tren. Now my one friend loves deca! He only uses it at a low dose because he says it relieves stress on his joints. I have to find out exactly how but I believe he uses 200 mgs of deca a week and 500 mg test. He didn't like DECA at a higher dose but that's because he only uses it for his joints. He throws in other compounds to bulk on.

Hope this helps a little

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
I do high test , low deca with formestane for any estro-sides . Been a staple in my bulk cycles for the last 20+ yrs without any probs really . Test & tren for cutting as well . Dunno about playing cards tho .lol .

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Test tren 1:2