Nipple cramping and coning 3 weeks after quitting PCT

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
So I did a long PCT after halodrol. I was on nolva for 6 weeks, and eventually tapered to 10mg/day, and finally off completely.

Now, about 2-3 weeks after I quit completely, my nipples are cramping again and coning out their nasty little heads. This doesn't surprise me since I've read about estrogen rebound from nolva.

What does everybody suggest? Get back on nolva again? Formeron? Wait it out? The discomfort is bad enough to be interfering with my day, not just a psychological "maybe I feel something".

stann123

stann123

Awards
So I did a long PCT after halodrol. I was on nolva for 6 weeks, and eventually tapered to 10mg/day, and finally off completely.

Now, about 2-3 weeks after I quit completely, my nipples are cramping again and coning out their nasty little heads. This doesn't surprise me since I've read about estrogen rebound from nolva.

What does everybody suggest? Get back on nolva again? Formeron? Wait it out? The discomfort is bad enough to be interfering with my day, not just a psychological "maybe I feel something".
letro. ralox. Or both

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I'm using nolva and formastane to control wet nips....