Combining Nolva/DAA/Elim1nate for PCT for Epistane

tjfletcher195

Awards
Just wanted to get some second and third opinions on how this PCT looks for a 6 week Epistane cycle. I was originally going to buy some OG Erase, but found out Elim1inate is the same formula as the OG Erase (Arimistane) and it's on sale for half the price.

Nolva 20/20/10/10/0/0
Elim1inate: 0/0/3/2/2/1
DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3

Does everything look right here? Most people say to start the AI week 3 of PCT, but do I start DAA from the get-go? And I know some people complain about gyno with DAA without an AI (which will be true for me during the first 2 weeks of PCT), but will this be a concern if I'm using Nolva alongside it?

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to get some second and third opinions on how this PCT looks for a 6 week Epistane cycle. I was originally going to buy some OG Erase, but found out Elim1inate is the same formula as the OG Erase (Arimistane) and it's on sale for half the price. Nolva 20/20/10/10/0/0 Elim1inate: 0/0/3/2/2/1 DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3 Does everything look right here? Most people say to start the AI week 3 of PCT, but do I start DAA from the get-go? And I know some people complain about gyno with DAA without an AI (which will be true for me during the first 2 weeks of PCT), but will this be a concern if I'm using Nolva alongside it?
Looks good man. Do it just like you have it. Start DAA day 1 of PCT, and your AI starting week 3. Your set-up is spot on, and good call on picking up Elim1inate. It was crazy cheap at the NP intro sale, which is where I assume you picked it up.