Awkward question

xSteven

Awards
So ive been taking Finaflex 1-andro for about 3 weeks now and have seen amazing results. My libido has been down so sex or whatever has been a low. I was just wondering if I did have sex or masturbated would that ruin anything gains wise or testosterone wise? Should I avoid it or it isnt really a problem?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
So ive been taking Finaflex 1-andro for about 3 weeks now and have seen amazing results. My libido has been down so sex or whatever has been a low. I was just wondering if I did have sex or masturbated would that ruin anything gains wise or testosterone wise? Should I avoid it or it isnt really a problem?
Beat off if you want.

It won't hurt anything.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
It's fine... Get yourself some forearm gains.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Oh no! The gainz have been blasted!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
But if you drink it, you're back in business.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Wolfman_

Wolfman_

Awards
Not even playin I knew a dude in high school who said he did that for that reason! M-fer was jacked though,soooo......

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
You won't lose gains but you may lose some energy and mental sharpness. I notice that when I go without shooting a load my aggression is higher and so is my energy level. Sex actually increases my energy afterwards but masturbation makes me sleepy. Frickin weird stuff man

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I used to have my girl give me head to calm my nerves before basketball games. Lol. I tend to get anxiety in front of crowds.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I used to have my girl give me head to calm my nerves before basketball games. Lol. I tend to get anxiety in front of crowds.
Oh yeah, I'm sure you were anxious all the time once you figured out she was down for that lol

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ronda Rousey supposedly milks her man the night before her fight. Guzzler....

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
....or u could throw it in a container & save em up for a post workout meal , should freeze up nicely like a t.v dinner ! lol ....

Wolfman_

Wolfman_

Awards
This is getting nastier and nastier with every post.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Bwhaha loving this thread, things are spiraling into the nasty !

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Popsicles