gorilla pharma gv5

airnmitche24

airnmitche24

Awards
I haven't tried gv5 but I did just finish a gv3 cycle worked very well for me after the pct I had gained and maintained a dense 12lbs. I'm starting a gv5 right now though so if you're not in a rush I'll hit you with results the good and bad as they come

airnmitche24

airnmitche24

Awards
I am this time. Didn't really think much about it on the gv3 but as life slows down this month I'll have the time and mental focus to put the numbers down

professorDD87

Awards
Cool make sure you get before and after pics

airnmitche24

airnmitche24

Awards
I didn't experience any on the gv3.
With the 5 I don't plan on adding anything into the mix other than tribulus. If I get lethargic at all I'll note it and let y'all know how I combated it.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I didn't experience any on the gv3. With the 5 I don't plan on adding anything into the mix other than tribulus. If I get lethargic at all I'll note it and let y'all know how I combated it.
Ur running probably the harshest oral on the market . I know exactly which products your talking about lol . Should use a test base IMO

airnmitche24

airnmitche24

Awards
Are you talkin about 5 as a whole or a specific compound in it?

airnmitche24

airnmitche24

Awards
Ok i haven't had any real bad side effects from the 3 other than the tren keepin me from gettin enough sleep but I found a work around for that on the 5
And as far as the test I've done the lab work and I'm on the higher end of the natural free test scale
But if you've got some suggestions I'm open to advice since this game is all about trial and error you may know somethin I don't

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Ok i haven't had any real bad side effects from the 3 other than the tren keepin me from gettin enough sleep but I found a work around for that on the 5 And as far as the test I've done the lab work and I'm on the higher end of the natural free test scale But if you've got some suggestions I'm open to advice since this game is all about trial and error you may know somethin I don't
I just know that the majority of people on here popping orals/PHs usually use like a trestalone or test because there holding back on what they could get gains wise ., I just think that's savage that your able to handle that ..., I thought about Androgeddon a while back but got spooked and just settled for DMZ

airnmitche24

airnmitche24

Awards
I just know that the majority of people on here popping orals/PHs usually use like a trestalone or test because there holding back on what they could get gains wise ., I just think that's savage that your able to handle that ..., I thought about Androgeddon a while back but got spooked and just settled for DMZ
Guess I'm blessed with good genetics and still young man

airnmitche24

airnmitche24

Awards
Just updating you guys.
It's day 5 and so far I'm feelin great, no lethargy or anything negative yet. I'm already feeling the density and my workouts are starting to become more intense. So far compared to the gv3 this product is bounds ahead. More to come will hit you guys with some numbers in a few more days.

professorDD87

Awards
Starting off pretty lean whats your height weight and bodyfat%

professorDD87

Awards
Lol we same just i'm 13% i'll deff have to watch this closely

airnmitche24

airnmitche24

Awards
Yeah before the gv3 I was 202ish at 14%. Hoping for similar but slightly better results from the gv5

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Yeah before the gv3 I was 202ish at 14%. Hoping for similar but slightly better results from the gv5
Dude what's your protein to carbs ratio ? I'm like 5'8 about an 198-202 and sitting at 19 % bf like how many grams of carbs to protein obviously more protein

professorDD87

Awards
I only take in about 100g of carbs a day and try to keep it post work out. Am workouts either fasted or meat and nuts my body seems to work better with less carbs

airnmitche24

airnmitche24

Awards
Dude what's your protein to carbs ratio ? I'm like 5'8 about an 198-202 and sitting at 19 % bf like how many grams of carbs to protein obviously more protein
Man I normally take in about 190-220g of protein and honestly I don't track carbs I just make sure to eat enough to get me through the day with out crashing. The majority of them come from veggies though.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Man I normally take in about 190-220g of protein and honestly I don't track carbs I just make sure to eat enough to get me through the day with out crashing. The majority of them come from veggies though.
Yeah I gotta start having that balance of veggies and organic bread , I like the way you think tho , you wanna eat as much as you can with out over doing it . But when I'm on cycles It takes a lot for me to get full so I can eat like every hour or two is my problem ..

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I only take in about 100g of carbs a day and try to keep it post work out. Am workouts either fasted or meat and nuts my body seems to work better with less carbs
That would be hard to make work but still possible if I ate mostly meat and veggies ..,

airnmitche24

airnmitche24

Awards
Well fellas I experienced my first "back pump" yesterday, and that **** sucked. So time to research somethin to help keep that from goin on.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I dropped 4 lbs not sure if it's water or fat But I still feel dense and clothes are slightly tighter
Same here ! Probably fat or water because the same thing happened to me once that trest kicked in . I'm like 198 now and before I was like 202-204 ish

professorDD87

Awards
Are you retaining your muscle you were already pretty lean. Are you taking anything else or jusy cutting cal?

airnmitche24

airnmitche24

Awards
Are you retaining your muscle you were already pretty lean. Are you taking anything else or jusy cutting cal?
I'm not doin anything different still eating like the worlds goin to end.
I'm maintaining muscle mass.
I've been feelin super tight though. My skin feels like it's vacuum sealed to my body and muscle are tight as well

airnmitche24

airnmitche24

Awards
Weights back up
Most of the loss was water weight I been a little dehydrated I guess. Still feelin very dense and tight.

airnmitche24

airnmitche24

Awards
Umm had some pain in the kidneys for a couple days but again I'm sure it was from not drinkin of enough water. Other that I'm good.

professorDD87

Awards
If you were losing water weight probably make sure you drink a 1 1/2 gal a day. I normally drink 2 gal without being on