How long does it take to start a new cycle after endin 1?

manup

Awards
did a six week cycle of a non methly in my 4th week now of pct novladex and daa how long can I take off before I start a new cycle

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
did a six week cycle of a non methly in my 4th week now of pct novladex and daa how long can I take off before I start a new cycle
General rule of thumb:

Time on cycle + time on pct = total time off cycle

MuscleJ

Awards
Bingo. 6 weeks on cycle 1-3 weeks pct so wait about 10 weeks

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
im doing 8 weeks of 1andro without pct because im already on androgel
then i am still just taking 8 weeks off cycle before my next one? really no need to wait longer?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
General rule of thumb:

Time on cycle + time on pct = total time off cycle
And to clarify, this is a protocol for recreational use. Not for competing bodybuilders.

Granted, most folks that want to do lots of steroids just inject since u can go much longer periods with less consequences in the end.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
And to clarify, this is a protocol for recreational use. Not for competing bodybuilders. Granted, most folks that want to do lots of steroids just inject since u can go much longer periods with less consequences in the end.
Agreed and thanked. I didn't think covering blast and cruise was necessary here, and it's not something u have much experience of anyway (I'm a "recreational" user who does it for "holiday prep" not "contest prep")!!