Clenbuterol-liqiud research or spiropent?

sugashane

Awards
which one is better, best price? Ive been thinking about ordering some but I just dont know what brand is best and from what source.
thanks

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
i ordered mine from m5research its the phoenix labs. I am very happy with it.

sugashane

Awards
m5research, what is the difference between that and spiropent? is it liquid? how were you results

any feedback from anyone else?

pumpinfina

Awards
the liquid versions are alot cheaper, seem to work better from my experiences.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'm on IBE's right now ... working like it should and seems to be properly dosed (i'm sticking at 120mcg daily)

sugashane

Awards
what is IBE's? and you really think the results are as good as if i would take spiropent?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
IBE is a board sponsor here .. check out their forum ... to be honest i don't know what spiropent is .. but the clen is definitely working as it should ... its real clen .. its just suspended in a solution instead of in pill form

sugashane

Awards
Clenbuterol HCL - $34.95 from m5research
200mcg per ml; 50ml

that **** looks pretty good, is it in pill form? what are the advantages/dis from taking it instead of spiropent? and the doses look the same as spiropent ( they are right).

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
.... its sold in mg PER ml ... obviously its not in pill form .. its a suspension

sugashane

Awards
oh, ok. im just so anal about what to go with the first time i take something like this. I justr want to know what the absolute best source of clen is. But im getting ready to just say **** it and order some, to get a cycle done and just see if i like it. and btw spiropent is like the original and main manufacturer of clen. its the stuff you would get in pill form from overseas pharmacies

sugashane

Awards
by the way, what does the packaging look like. cause i have to get mine delivered to a military base

cobra1414

Awards
spiropent sucks. Go with liquid.

Hubeis otoh, are my favorite.

jsouth553

Awards
I used IBE as well it worked pretty well however I think it is a little underdosed because I worked my way up to 260 mcg before I started really noticing sides but I guess everybodys different

sugashane

Awards
well, could you guys give me some feedback as to how well it did actually work, as compared to say some sort of eca stack. also how is the difference when stacked with t3(cytomel)

and does anyone sell cytomel the way clen is sold? my rat really wants to try it.

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Clenbuterol HCL - $34.95 from m5research
200mcg per ml; 50ml

that **** looks pretty good, is it in pill form? what are the advantages/dis from taking it instead of spiropent? and the doses look the same as spiropent ( they are right).
Spiropent is just a brand name of clenbuterol.