Need advice ASAP please read, I'm alil scared!

Fredy1990

Awards
I have been working out for the last year and half now , 2 months ago I did a test prop cycle, I recently decide to hit the gear again and I managed to come across supertest 500 which is a blend. I also was given a well known brand of sus 250. I should of seeked for advice but I couldn't wait. I have been stacking the suptest 500 with the sus 250 . I have been injecting a ml of the supertest with half a ml of the sus into my delts , every 2nd day . The cork lasts a good 3 days. Am I taking too much. Am I abusing it ?? Plz give me some intel

MuscleJ

Awards
I'm guessing the super test is 500mg per ml and te sust is 250mg/ml now your using that every 2 days so 3x a week. That is already way to freaking much my calculator doesn't even go that high. 500mg is a standard dose!!!

backatit

backatit

Awards
Your using 1.8grams basically. Which for your second cycle is entirely way to much. That's approaching professional body builder doses. Not sure if trolling or not but if not. Back down to like 750 mgs a week and know what the fuk your doing before you start

chris223

Awards
  • Established
If you just did a cycle two months ago (does that mean you finished PCT two months ago? or you finished pinning two months ago? or you ran a month-long cycle two months ago because you don't know what you're doing?), then you shouldn't be on another cycle yet anyway. You clearly have no idea what you're doing. There's a good chance you've already permanently ****ed your endocrine system. Good job. You're a little worried? You should be very worried.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I have been working out for the last year and half now , 2 months ago I did a test prop cycle, I recently decide to hit the gear again and I managed to come across supertest 500 which is a blend. I also was given a well known brand of sus 250. I should of seeked for advice but I couldn't wait. I have been stacking the suptest 500 with the sus 250 . I have been injecting a ml of the supertest with half a ml of the sus into my delts , every 2nd day . The cork lasts a good 3 days. Am I taking too much. Am I abusing it ?? Plz give me some intel
Your the reason steroids get such a bad rep in the media these days!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your using 1.8grams basically. Which for your second cycle is entirely way to much. That's approaching professional body builder doses. Not sure if trolling or not but if not. Back down to like 750 mgs a week and know what the fuk your doing before you start
Pro bodybuilders use much less than that. They switch compounds more than anything. The only constant is test, slin and thyroid hormone. Others like tren, deca, winstrol, dbol, dht, var, injectable boldione, ect are added in. They pretty much use slightly above trt (maybe 250 to 500 of test) unless you're a **** up like Boston loyd. Lol.

purpleganj

Awards
In for testicular shut down
and for some of OPs soon to be titty pics

honestly tho these cycles are what gives the community a bad rap. research and understand all of the compounds before you do something stupid like pin 2 grams of test a week for 2nd cycle jesus

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Pro bodybuilders use much less than that. They switch compounds more than anything. The only constant is test, slin and thyroid hormone. Others like tren, deca, winstrol, dbol, dht, var, injectable boldione, ect are added in. They pretty much use slightly above trt (maybe 250 to 500 of test) unless you're a **** up like Boston loyd. Lol.
Don't forget GH. Thing is though, it's damn near impossible to say what doses pros use - some may use less, some may use more. Lots use way above TRT, a gram a week is probably not uncommon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
zzagala10 Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4
mynameisdiwas Training Forum 34
Anabolics 25