How do you know if anavar is real?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You take it. No joke. What did you pay?

pushpullgain

Awards
You take it. No joke. What did you pay?
100$, I feel no different in the gym, maybe a little bit leaner in the waist/stomach but that could just be due to my diet.. I guess I'm only 5 days in at 75mg/day. Is there anything I'd notice off the bat?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
75 milligrams of good var is noticeable . Could be under dosed .... Or fake...

Mystere3

Awards
There's some website you can send it to for analysis, forgot the link tho.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
100$, I feel no different in the gym, maybe a little bit leaner in the waist/stomach but that could just be due to my diet.. I guess I'm only 5 days in at 75mg/day. Is there anything I'd notice off the bat?
$100? to low. my source sells 100 10mg tabs for $250 min. Sometimes more. but your 5 days in so I wouldn't expect to much yet.

pushpullgain

Awards
$100? to low. my source sells 100 10mg tabs for $250 min. Sometimes more. but your 5 days in so I wouldn't expect to much yet.
I've also noticed that I'm a lot thirstier first thing in the morning and a little bit more throughout the day. And my appetite may be slightly suppressed.
Could price vary based on location? I'm in canada, maybe it's more expensive in the states? Idk.

MuscleJ

Awards
I wouldn't even waste money on 15mg var. typically it's 10mg, 25mg, or 50mg.
dont take crap if you can't trust the brand.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Seems too cheap. For me i have to wait a couple weeks at 80g though.
If you start feeling crazy calf pumps just walking around then jts real. Also,
You shouldn't get sore from workouts Nymore.

Most come in 10g or 20g tabs I find.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
After reading the forum rules, I do not believe posting this link will be inappropriate in any way shape or form. The site sells legal testing kits only. It does not sell gear, paraphernalia or do any on-site testing. The end user must test their own substances. (Apologies in advance if the posting of this link is an issue)

To the OP, the company is located in Canada which will make for quicker shipping, if you choose to order a kit from them. FYI, I have zero formal knowledge of this company or the quality of their kits or business practices. However, I have seen links to this company/web-site posted on other forums and they appear to be reputable.

Good luck.

To the OP (copy and paste into your browser) - labmax.ca/categories/steroids-test-kit/

MuscleJ

Awards
I would just buy from a legit place instead of buying from your gym partners brother in law's cousin.
price should be more in canada.

weezsti88

Awards
getting real anavar that is dosed properly is nearly impossible.. i have tested numerous anavar from alot of sources and majority of the anavar tested out to be t-bol or winnie.. your better off using a different oral bro.. anavar raw and not cheap and is illegal is many countries.. i can assure you the anavar you have is probably have super underdosed and the purity is probably garbage..

srblan

Awards
  • Established
getting real anavar that is dosed properly is nearly impossible.. i have tested numerous anavar from alot of sources and majority of the anavar tested out to be t-bol or winnie.. your better off using a different oral bro.. anavar raw and not cheap and is illegal is many countries.. i can assure you the anavar you have is probably have super underdosed and the purity is probably garbage..
Yup, or dbol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most var that I've seen looks like table sugar. If you can open up the cap, you might be able to tell that way as well.

I don't know why people think var is really that pricey. Tren ace and var cost roughly the same amount per gram.

RAND0M1ZER

Awards
This is what I've heard about Anavar. The fact that you can barely notice any results means it is probably very underdosed