M-drol help

Gcozz

Awards
A buddy gave me an unopened bottle of M-drol. He thought it would still be good but it expired in 2009. I am finished with week 2 and I have not seen any weight gains. I am thinking it lost its potency. Should I keep going or just try something else? I am 6'2 195 pounds

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, how are you dosing it.

And are you sure your friend didn't buy it off eBay?

Gcozz

Awards
I was going to run 20/20/20-30 on third week depending on how I felt. He bought it when it was legal. He bought two bottles and used one a long time ago. He gained about 12 pounds when he ran his but that was years ago.

What would be a good alternative to run instead. I have everything else as far as cycle assist, fish oil, multivitamin on cycle. I have nolva and pct assist for pct also. Taurine in case of back pumps. I need to run something so all of this doesnt go to waste.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Can you at least tell us what brand it is please?

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm I only ask because a ton of CEL fakes get around

Gcozz

Awards
It may be. He said it was just a second bottle he never used but I am not entirely sure. Do you know of something I can run instead? I am trying to put on about 10-15 pounds. I have CEL cycle assist, mutlivitamin, and fish oil to run on a cycle. I have CEL pct assist, and liquid nolva for a pct. Would like to run something that could use these.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It may be. He said it was just a second bottle he never used but I am not entirely sure. Do you know of something I can run instead? I am trying to put on about 10-15 pounds. I have CEL cycle assist, mutlivitamin, and fish oil to run on a cycle. I have CEL pct assist, and liquid nolva for a pct. Would like to run something that could use these.
Try Olympus labs' DMZ

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to run 20/20/20-30 on third week depending on how I felt. He bought it when it was legal. He bought two bottles and used one a long time ago. He gained about 12 pounds when he ran his but that was years ago.

What would be a good alternative to run instead. I have everything else as far as cycle assist, fish oil, multivitamin on cycle. I have nolva and pct assist for pct also. Taurine in case of back pumps. I need to run something so all of this doesnt go to waste.
Keep running it, but at 30-40mg

Gcozz

Awards
Ill run it at 30 for this 3rd week to see if anything happens. Was only going to run 3 weeks anyway. Ill just try something else if this doesnt end up working. Thanks for all the help. Would epistane be a good choice if this doesnt end up working?

stann123

stann123

Awards
Ill run it at 30 for this 3rd week to see if anything happens. Was only going to run 3 weeks anyway. Ill just try something else if this doesnt end up working. Thanks for all the help. Would epistane be a good choice if this doesnt end up working?
Not If your goal is to gain 15lbs. Dmz would be better

Gcozz

Awards
Can you send me a link to dmz. I went to olympus labs website and could not find it on there.