Second epi cycle

Xxmatt

Xxmatt

Awards
Hey guys for starters I have one previous cycle under my belt. I did a rookie 4 week cycle of rpn havoc and absolutely loved it. Only down side was I didn't feel "on" until week three. I did gain a solid 7lbs off it.
Now for my second cycle I believe I will run Rpn again or Ep-stane, this time I think at 6 weeks of 30/30/30/40/40/40.

One week pre-cycle of cycle assist

On Cycle consists of cycle armor,fish oils, super cissus,multivitamin, ON bcaas, whey protein.

Pct
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Creatine
Cycle armor
Fish oils
Lean xtreme
Pes erase
Activate extreme

Just want some feedback on my dosage for the cycle and my pct. any other supplements I should include on cycle to combat lethargy? Thanks in advance!

Xxmatt

Xxmatt

Awards
Cycle Assist is a much better product than Cycle Armour- proven ingreds, dosages and standardized extracts
Thanks man. What do you think about my dosage and anything I could add to on cycle?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Start at 40 and work your way up to 60. So 40,40,40,60,60,60 and Tr3st seems to be a good "base" to run.

Xxmatt

Xxmatt

Awards
Start at 40 and work your way up to 60. So 40,40,40,60,60,60 and Tr3st seems to be a good "base" to run.
Ok should I should get three bottles? I've seen that thrown around a lot does it have any sides such as gyno or anything?

stann123

stann123

Awards
Ok should I should get three bottles? I've seen that thrown around a lot does it have any sides such as gyno or anything?
Trest does aromatize so an AI should be taken. Also on the dosing go by feel, don't just jump 20mg just because..

Xxmatt

Xxmatt

Awards
Trest does aromatize so an AI should be taken. Also on the dosing go by feel, don't just jump 20mg just because..
Meh see that aspect sounds risky to me idk why just adding in a bunch of products while on cycle. I just don't want bitch tits

stann123

stann123

Awards
Meh see that aspect sounds risky to me idk why just adding in a bunch of products while on cycle. I just don't want bitch tits
Playing with phs, even ones that don't aromatize still carry the risk of causing gyno. Always have an AI on hand. Why not try a diff compound since you already ran epi?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can grab Epi extreme at orbit,

Xxmatt

Xxmatt

Awards
Playing with phs, even ones that don't aromatize still carry the risk of causing gyno. Always have an AI on hand. Why not try a diff compound since you already ran epi?
Definitely understand it is always a slim chance of occurring. What specific AI would you go with to have in case? Erase?

Xxmatt

Xxmatt

Awards
Also I was thinking of running halo but decided I want to run epi at a full length this time, due to me being very inexperienced and just starting to wet my feet I do not want to go with a harsh compound.

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
Definitely understand it is always a slim chance of occurring. What specific AI would you go with to have in case? Erase?
Erase is a weak AI. Try a formestane product.

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
Ok gotcha and just have it on hand incase problems arise? Or use it in pct if the cycle goes well?
I'd use it starting 3rd week of pct, and run it for 4 weeks. Extra precaution against estro rebound.

Xxmatt

Xxmatt

Awards
I'd use it starting 3rd week of pct, and run it for 4 weeks. Extra precaution against estro rebound.
Can't an AI actually cause gyno to rebound once you end taking it in pct rather than the actual oral causing it..? Just think people go overkill on keeping estrogen down they mess up.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Can't an AI actually cause gyno to rebound once you end taking it in pct rather than the actual oral causing it..? Just think people go overkill on keeping estrogen down they mess up.
Certain AIs can cause rebound such as letro or adex.
Arimistane, aromasin, formeron are suicidal AI's and shouldnt cause rebound

Xxmatt

Xxmatt

Awards
Certain AIs can cause rebound such as letro or adex. Arimistane, aromasin, formeron are suicidal AI's and shouldnt cause rebound
Roger that I will include it in my pct at week 3.
I appreciate all of the help and info bro. Anything else you recommend me doing to ensure a smooth cycle and maximum gains?

stann123

stann123

Awards
Roger that I will include it in my pct at week 3.
I appreciate all of the help and info bro. Anything else you recommend me doing to ensure a smooth cycle and maximum gains?
Taurine is a must have. And get something for your joints like animal flex. Enjoy your cycle

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caloric surplus for "dem gainz"

I don't get back pumps or shin/calf pumps. I never use taurine. But, if you got the dough grab some, taurine has a myriad of benies outside of alleviating the back pumps