Epistane Second Cycle. Will it be as effective as the firs

BillyR88

BillyR88

Awards
Hey guys,

Starting my second cycle of 'Epi Mayhem' & just wondering if anyone here has done a second cycle and if it was as effective as the first. I gained 14lb of lean muscle and have kept 11lb of it on a 4 week course. Looking to take it for 5-6 weeks on my next cycle.

Thanks for your time all...

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
I have found epistane to be one of the most reliable repeat performers. I always get good strength gains, add about 10 pounds and retain around 70% of what I gained. It always seems to improve my shape and definition as well.

BillyR88

BillyR88

Awards
I have found epistane to be one of the most reliable repeat performers. I always get good strength gains, add about 10 pounds and retain around 70% of what I gained. It always seems to improve my shape and definition as well.
I put on 14lb first cycle starting my next one in 2 weeks time. Really pleased with how good they were with minimal side effects. How many cycles you done of epistane?

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
I am currently on my fourth. I combined it with oral Tr3n and transdermal tr3st this time and I have never taken anything that compares to this stack. The first 3 I did solo though.

BillyR88

BillyR88

Awards
I am currently on my fourth. I combined it with oral Tr3n and transdermal tr3st this time and I have never taken anything that compares to this stack. The first 3 I did solo though.
How you get on with the first 3 mate? Still good gains?

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the first three were all pretty much the same. About ten pounds with reduced fat and I keep more of it than any other compound. About 70% great strength gains too.

BillyR88

BillyR88

Awards
Yeah the first three were all pretty much the same. About ten pounds with reduced fat and I keep more of it than any other compound. About 70% great strength gains too.
Starting next week my second cycle. I'll let you know how I get on. Doing a 5 week cycle :)

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
How's it going? I just finished my tr3n epistane and tr3st cycle and without a doubt it's the best cycle I've ever done. Solid 18 pounds and I've never been this lean. In the mornings it looks like my skin was shrink wrapped over my body. I hate the ph ban now more than ever after discovering that combo.

BillyR88

BillyR88

Awards
That's awesome gains!! Keep it up mate. I think the ban will happen in the UK soon