Testosterone cypionate being metabolized too fast?

clayboy_123

Awards
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I am prescribed 200 mg per week. I also take vyvanse every day and drink on average about 6 beers on the weekend. About 2 days before my next weekly injection is due, I start to feel like crap. Would either the vyvanse or beer be accelerating the metabolism of the testosterone ?[/FONT]

Thixotrope

Thixotrope

Awards
Talk to your doc about injecting twice weekly. That will yield more stable test levels and possible make estrogen easier to control.

Vynase likely isn't affecting your test absorption. Test absorption is a function of molecular mass transfer from the oil carrier, through your tissue and into your bloodstream. That process is not influenced by metabolic affects.

Alcohol consumption could be increasing aromatase activity (the enzyme responsible for converting test to estrogen). Alcohol also burdens your liver which slows down removal of estrogen from your blood.

No wonder you feel like **** the last two days.

Do you take an AI?

Thixotrope

Thixotrope

Awards
That could be another reason you feel like **** those days. Conversion would be highest then or more accurately, E:T ratio would be highest.

Talk to your doc. Any labs?

Thixotrope

Thixotrope

Awards
Please don't inundate us with too much info...

How long had you been on TRT protocol when labs were drawn?

How many days after injection was blood taken?

What was total test, free test and estrogen? Please include units of measurement.

Age, weight, height, bf%?

Are you on any RX medications?