Epi dose with or without food?

Redskins123

Awards
Is it best (epi strong) to take it on empty stomach or with food. And should it be taken different times from derma, cycle assist, etc?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is it best (epi strong) to take it on empty stomach or with food. And should it be taken different times from derma, cycle assist, etc?
I'm running EPI, Derma right now. I take my first dose of EPI and apply Derma as soon as I get up in the AM around 6. I take my 1/2 dose of CA around 11 am. Take my other dose of EPI around 4 and my CA around 9pm. This is what I do. The AM dose is on an empty stomach but the pre workout is not and I can't tell a difference in how I feel.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
I'm on a Epi/Tr3st cycle right now and I take Epi/Tr3st/Am1macare pro on an empty stomach as soon as I get up at 5am. My next doses are usually after I eat around 5pm. I haven't noticed any difference yet but I'm only on day 4.

Redskins123

Awards
I'm running EPI, Derma right now. I take my first dose of EPI and apply Derma as soon as I get up in the AM around 6. I take my 1/2 dose of CA around 11 am. Take my other dose of EPI around 4 and my CA around 9pm. This is what I do. The AM dose is on an empty stomach but the pre workout is not and I can't tell a difference in how I feel.
Ah I gotcha. How long you been Running it? Gains, etc?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ah I gotcha. How long you been Running it? Gains, etc?
I'm 2 weeks in so I have been on long enough just yet. I'll say this though, I have seen a boost in my cardio in the last week or so. Weight is about the same as when I started (170ish) but I'm leaner says the mirror. Libido is through the roof. If I look at a chick my shorts start to get tight.

Redskins123

Awards
I'm 2 weeks in so I have been on long enough just yet. I'll say this though, I have seen a boost in my cardio in the last week or so. Weight is about the same as when I started (170ish) but I'm leaner says the mirror. Libido is through the roof. If I look at a chick my shorts start to get tight.
Haha how many pumps derma are you doing ED?

Tbol

Awards
You'll start seeing epi around 3rd week, dermacrine you should start to feel about the same. Spacing looks good for Cycle supp and epi. 5-6 hours.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha how many pumps derma are you doing ED?
Started at 4 pumps ED in the AM. Also have a AI on hand just in case. No matter what PH/DS I run I almost always use an AI on cycle. It's not that much and I'll stay water free. Helps you look leaner and dryer. Just make sure you drink plenty of water, 1 gal at a minimum.

Redskins123

Awards
Started at 4 pumps ED in the AM. Also have a AI on hand just in case. No matter what PH/DS I run I almost always use an AI on cycle. It's not that much and I'll stay water free. Helps you look leaner and dryer. Just make sure you drink plenty of water, 1 gal at a minimum.
Gotcha. Yeah I already drink a gal plus.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
I took my epi in a split dose. 1 dose upon wakeup with breakfast, and the other 12hrs later with a medium size meal about 45 min before my workout. I never needed to take a PWO drink, i was like a machine in the gym. Got crazy endurance from the epi/dienazone. Workouts typically 28-32 heavy sets

Redskins123

Awards
I took my epi in a split dose. 1 dose upon wakeup with breakfast, and the other 12hrs later with a medium size meal about 45 min before my workout. I never needed to take a PWO drink, i was like a machine in the gym. Got crazy endurance from the epi/dienazone. Workouts typically 28-32 heavy sets
Gotcha I'm ganna run it at 45mg, so I'll prolly split it up similar just with an extra dose. Can't wait!