PCT Thinking about Cutting

tred0003

Awards
So I did my first cycle and it was Epistane did it for 3 weeks at 30mgs had to stop because of nose bleeds and Insomnia. I went from 176 to 190 of what appears to be mostly muscle. Im on my 2nd week of my Pct that goes like this.

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/25/25/25
HCGenerate
Organ Shield
.05 Arimidix e3d

So far I feel better on PCT better strength and Stamina in the gym. The problem is its summer time and I need to look ripped I look like **** with my shirt off. Ive read not to cut on a PCT but I feel like with the PCT my levels seem to be more than fine with my workouts and how im feeling. Would a cut be a bad idea? Or would I be at a high risk of losing a ton of muscle?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So I did my first cycle and it was Epistane did it for 3 weeks at 30mgs had to stop because of nose bleeds and Insomnia. I went from 176 to 190 of what appears to be mostly muscle. Im on my 2nd week of my Pct that goes like this.

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/25/25/25
HCGenerate
Organ Shield
.05 Arimidix e3d

So far I feel better on PCT better strength and Stamina in the gym. The problem is its summer time and I need to look ripped I look like **** with my shirt off. Ive read not to cut on a PCT but I feel like with the PCT my levels seem to be more than fine with my workouts and how im feeling. Would a cut be a bad idea? Or would I be at a high risk of losing a ton of muscle?
Yes to all

alts

Awards

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/25/25/25
HCGenerate
Organ Shield
.05 Arimidix e3d

Why not just wait 2 weeks then start a cut? It's 2 weeks, it's not the end of the world..

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never cut in PCT. This is from experience. You will feel incredible for a bit but you will be sorry in the end. You will be wasting gains and money from a cycle by cutting in pct.

bomb

Awards
3 weeks epi and therefore tamox + clomid ?
thats way too much , stick to one only

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
I'm doing 6 weeks of Epi here soon and I'm only running Nolvadex PCT. Oh shoot...

stann123

stann123

Awards
Your pct is way overkill. Also like others have said, wait till after pct

tred0003

Awards
Thanks I have dropped the nolva gonna keep arimidix to hopefully shrink this gyno

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this pre-existing gyno or from the cycle? I may have missed the info.

tred0003

Awards
Pre existing reason I'm sticking with clomid is because it's prescription grade vs liquid nolva. The pain is gone and the lump has shrank a little. Low e makes me depressed and moody to the extreme. Will it continue to shrink down a few more weeks of arimidix?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre existing reason I'm sticking with clomid is because it's prescription grade vs liquid nolva. The pain is gone and the lump has shrank a little. Low e makes me depressed and moody to the extreme. Will it continue to shrink down a few more weeks of arimidix?
I don't feel it will shrink on anything other than letro (even letro won't cure by any means).Stay dormant and manageable I could see though with what you have.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Osta 10mg and yeah you can

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
The last person I heard saying this ended up on TRT 3 months later. Just saying but I'm serious.
i hear what your saying. But don't you think messing around with your natural test levels even when your post cycling "correctly" there is always a risk of trt?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hear what your saying. But don't you think messing around with your natural test levels even when your post cycling "correctly" there is always a risk of trt?
I hear that as well and totally see your point. Hinting at osta helping cruise through pct just doesn't sit well with me given the research and lasting feedback.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I hear that as well and totally see your point. Hinting at osta helping cruise through pct just doesn't sit well with me given the research and lasting feedback.
understandable, i have no blood work to prove that I wasn't continuing to be suppressed in my last post cycle using osta and nolva. But I did continue to lean out and felt less lethargic then previous post cycles I've ran. But again no hard facts. I will have those bloods after this cycle is done and will be posting them.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
understandable, i have no blood work to prove that I wasn't continuing to be suppressed in my last post cycle using osta and nolva. But I did continue to lean out and felt less lethargic then previous post cycles I've ran. But again no hard facts. I will have those bloods after this cycle is done and will be posting them.
Wait you pct bro? Bullshît!!! Lol :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is Osta? and Yes I can shrink with Adex?
Osta is a SARM and he was answering your initial cutting question not the Adex question.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
The last person I heard saying this ended up on TRT 3 months later. Just saying but I'm serious.
I don't say what I say for people to go do exactly that. I say it so they can research and make an educated decision. This works for me, and %99 of other people. However, like all of this, it's risky.
You all have your stories that end with "ended up on trt" but most of us will end up on trt regardless.
I was unaware there is only one way to do this, and that everyone else's way is wrong. A very large amount of well known people on here have used this method and swear by it, but hey what do they know? You know a guy who knows a guy who "ended up on trt 3 months later".

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't say what I say for people to go do exactly that. I say it so they can research and make an educated decision. This works for me, and %99 of other people. However, like all of this, it's risky. You all have your stories that end with "ended up on trt" but most of us will end up on trt regardless. I was unaware there is only one way to do this, and that everyone else's way is wrong. A very large amount of well known people on here have used this method and swear by it, but hey what do they know? You know a guy who knows a guy who "ended up on trt 3 months later".
Amazing defense tactics but just as you say I am also providing anecdotal feedback. Kind of like replying with 99 percent claim it works. I would be very interested in seeing the bloods and claims of these 99/100 mentioned.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Amazing defense tactics but just as you say I am also providing anecdotal feedback. Kind of like replying with 99 percent claim it works. I would be very interested in seeing the bloods and claims of these 99/100 mentioned.
Go ahead and look at people's blood work. Many have done it. Myster3s showed full recovery using 20mg of osta in pct.
If you don't believe it works you're ignorant. Obviously it works. The debate is whether or not you can still recover.
I have nothing to defend except the fact some nameless person who ended up on trt is not a valid argument.
If you don't want me to use "defense tactics" don't quote my post and comment with an attitude trying to challenge me when I merely answered OPs question.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Go ahead and look at people's blood work. Many have done it. Myster3s showed full recovery using 20mg of osta in pct.
If you don't believe it works you're ignorant. Obviously it works. The debate is whether or not you can still recover.
I agree! 10 mg osta works great in pct! You recover great and it helps you hold onto more muscle and counteract the post cycle cortisol. When osta first came out at RC's, people were buying fake osta that was really something else. That's where you find all the reports of gyno, bad blood work and trouble recovering while using it in pct. The real stuff is different.