Question about Msten & 4andro

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Ill be starting M Sten soon and was looking thru my supplies, something to help out with lethargy. Im out of Stano, and money is tight.
Found 2 bottles of IML 4-Andro, was looking for any info or feedback on the basic layout of my cycle...

-Celtic Labs M Sten (4 weeks @ 10mg, possibly bump to 20mg)....I have 90 caps, but might try to save enough for another cycle in the future, but some people say that 5 weeks is best....?
-IML 4-Andro (each bottle has enough for 100mgs), i have two bottles, and am hoping that 200mgs daily will help. First time with this supp.

PCT will be Clomid, DAA, and either Rev Black PCT or Erase at 2 caps a day, plus a decent natty test booster.

*Any advice on the amount of 4Andro would be great! Again, im only able to run it at 200mgs per day along w/ M Sten.
Also, should i take the full 200mgs in one dose w/ M Sten or split it 100 AM/ 100PM?

Many thanks! Any and all advice or feedback about their experience with M Sten would be great as well!!!

hawaiiankine

Awards
200mg is a lot. I would think 75mg-100mg Ed of 4-andro would suffice. You can take the full dose with your first dose of m-sten.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
200mg is a lot. I would think 75mg-100mg Ed of 4-andro would suffice. You can take the full dose with your first dose of m-sten.
Thanks for the info! Its always conflicting, ive heard that even my 200mgs of 4 andro "wont do ****", but then i hear that less is fine...

Any idea about the sides that come with 4 Andro?
Its supposed to act as a sort of oral 'test base', so great for stacking, ive always ran 800-1000mg of Stano in past cycles...Interested in 4andro w this one.

*I also have a bottle of IML 1-Andro...anyone know if adding that in to the mix would be beneficial?
MANY THANKS!!!

hawaiiankine

Awards
4-andro is used to help your libido and mood overall. Everyone is different but you don't need to go crazy with it. It will help keep your cycle of m-sten smooth. Especially if your taking a lot over the 4 week period. You shouldn't see sides from the 4-andro. The M-sten is the strong compound in the mix. Just make sure you have the necessary serms and such just in case **** gets crazy while on cycle.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Good deal.
Im going to run Erase during the cycle, just one cap a day. I had no problems with estrogen or sides from my last cycle, DMZ and Tren.
Looking forward to the supposed M Sten results...thats why im wondering if running it for 5 weeks might help me keep the majority of the gains, instead of the usual 4...
Many have said that they blow up within the first week, lol. We shall see.
Thanks for your help and input!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, id love to try it sometime. But for now, im using what i have on hand.
This is almost the end of week one...and its pretty damn good!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Random question...

ironmaglabs sells "Super DMZ 3.0",
which consists of:
DMZ
Alpha One
Msten
(each ingredient would presumably be dosed at 10-20mgs per day)

Just want some opinions, because i have Alpha One, DMZ, and also a bottle of Epi in my little stash...
Would a cycle benifit by adding in Epi with Msten?
Or Msten and Alpha One?

I dont want to even think about using all 3 of those strong PH/DS/AAS...
But epi does dry me out and cut me up, while so far msten is just a great pure bulk...just a thought.
Or would it be worth it to throw in the Alpha One with Msten??

After seeing so many users cycling IML's 3 stack...im now curious.

If anything, i would dose them like this:
Msten-20mgs
Epi-40mgs 5 weeks (starting the epi on week 2)

OR

Msten-20mgs
Alpha One-10 to 20mgs

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Im running Cycle Assist, extra NAC, and using TUDCA for the first time during this cycle. (Regardless of if i stick to Msten+4andro, or if i throw in another...)