I am on my 11th day of my Test E, Tren Ace Cycle

My Cycle Info
Test E 500mg/ Week Pin twice a week Weeks 1 -8
Tren Ace 300mg/ Week Pin EOD Weeks 1-8
Anavar 50mg/Day Weeks 4-8
Nolvadex Weeks 10-14
Clomid Weeks 10-14
HCG Weeks 8-10

So now that I am on my 11th day I was trying to verify that everything is working right. I haven't experienced any tren cough but, try no to inject it too, quickly. My cardio is way down, I get winded pretty easily, I am sweating quite a bit, aggression is hit or miss but, driving I usually am more irritable, I have really bad insomnia and as of last night so pretty weird dreams, I have heartburn pretty regularly now, and the most notable or the symptom that is effecting me the most is the fact that no matter how much I eat I am always hungry. By all of the symptoms I was hoping to ensure that the tren is working how it should be and everything is to be expected?

MuscleJ

Awards
That sums it up. Have you noticed a increase in lifting? Theses are all on key symptoms. Couch isn't always a reliable factor. I get angry but I don't notice it, it more of my wife and lifting buddies and co workers.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
That sums it up. Have you noticed a increase in lifting? Theses are all on key symptoms. Couch isn't always a reliable factor. I get angry but I don't notice it, it more of my wife and lifting buddies and co workers.[/QUOTE

On DMZ prohormone I couldn't get full , so yeah it's working

Thattninja

Awards
Yes, I started noticing I have good strength as well as it seems I'm getting bigger pumps. I also feel like my muscles are tightening up quite a bit. I really wish my damn appetite would calm down, I feel like I am going to end up eating too much.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Yes, I started noticing I have good strength as well as it seems I'm getting bigger pumps. I also feel like my muscles are tightening up quite a bit. I really wish my damn appetite would calm down, I feel like I am going to end up eating too much.
no such thing as eating too much on a cycle unless it's like doughnuts and **** that has no nutrition

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even doughnuts on tren will get you ripped.

I don't advise it though

Thattninja

Awards
Even doughnuts on tren will get you ripped.

I don't advise it though
I have heard great things about tren getting you cut, my biggest problem as I am sure I am not alone on this one, is that I cannot seem to loose my lower ab fat. So I was hoping between tren and then anavar for weeks 4-8 that I should be able to loose some stubborn fat. Any experience or input on this? I am trying to keep my diet pretty clean, lots of egg whites, brown rice, chicken, and protein shakes. I am getting at least 120+ grams of protein just in my shakes and I am trying to get at least a gallon - 2 gallons of water a day, especially since I work out side and have been sweating so bad. Kind of a random question but has anyone had experience with the gallon of milk a day thing?

Thattninja

Awards
Yeah not a big fan of tren , accelerates the heart insanely . DMZ never did that for me
I haven't really gotten that yet, I just get winded crazy quick, I used to be able to run miles at a decent pace, now walking up stairs gets me lol. My friend is on Clen however and he says his heart is going insane.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have heard great things about tren getting you cut, my biggest problem as I am sure I am not alone on this one, is that I cannot seem to loose my lower ab fat. So I was hoping between tren and then anavar for weeks 4-8 that I should be able to loose some stubborn fat. Any experience or input on this? I am trying to keep my diet pretty clean, lots of egg whites, brown rice, chicken, and protein shakes. I am getting at least 120+ grams of protein just in my shakes and I am trying to get at least a gallon - 2 gallons of water a day, especially since I work out side and have been sweating so bad. Kind of a random question but has anyone had experience with the gallon of milk a day thing?
Yea, if you can run tren e for long enough, you'll watch the fat melt off your mid section. Esp with clean diet n cardio.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
It's not "lower" ab fat, its called gravity lol. You just have abdominal fat. Cal deficit will take care of this.

MuscleJ

Awards
Tren is what I take when I go for spring break, I can eat all I want and still maintain good.

Thattninja

Awards
Yea, if you can run tren e for long enough, you'll watch the fat melt off your mid section. Esp with clean diet n cardio.
Well I am currently on tren ace, maybe I will think about running tren e for my next cycle.

Thattninja

Awards
It's not "lower" ab fat, its called gravity lol. You just have abdominal fat. Cal deficit will take care of this.
That's never occurred to me either, since it is directly ab fat, should I focus more heavily on Abs to help break that down? Cardio is pretty much out of the question until this cycle is finished.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's never occurred to me either, since it is directly ab fat, should I focus more heavily on Abs to help break that down? Cardio is pretty much out of the question until this cycle is finished.
Don't worry about it. If it's good ace, it'll be gone in 8 weeks with 50mg/ed dosing