Ostarine Question

berserker9393

Awards
sorry if the topic has already been treated but I have not yet figured out a lot about Ostarine.
I want to make a cycle of 6 weeks of ostarine at 10mg, with these dosage i have to do a PCT?
thanks

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Hi there Osterine will not need any stringent PCT (serm) for the above cycle.

Also need to know what you are trying to achieve as the dose above is quite low, it is usually dosed as follows ...

12-15mg for cutting
20-25mg for bulking

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I'd get one to be safe. But at 10 mg I'm not sure how effective that cycle would be.

berserker9393

Awards
Yes i do not expect great results but I want to use it only as testoboster since I have found a product that includes Ostarine among other ingredients, so I did not want to risk having to do a PCT
however I have read that even a relatively low dose produces moderate increases in mass or recomposition

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thinking of running an 8 week cycle in the winter time then DMZ/tr3st in the summer! If you decide to log it I'm in.

berserker9393

Awards
has anyone experiencing suppression with a cycle at low dosages of Ostarine?

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Never used it, but some of the reputable guys usually recommend an OTC pct on a low dose osta cycle.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I have ran osta 20mg for 8 weeks and used cel pct assist and reduce Xt for pct. worked great.

prebzmaister

Awards
ran 7 weeks of ostarin from Brawn one month ago at 20mg a day. didn't get any good results, some strength and maybe 1pound of muscle at best. didn't lean out either. Used DAA through the whole run, and my libido has never been better than on the cycle. libido went a little down under pct, but I don't think I got shut down, only a mild suppression.

Considering to do a new cycle on 30mg two weeks after my PCT is finished. anyone got any thoughts of safety and effects of up the dose, and run it again PCT+2 weeks?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Diet.

prebzmaister

Awards
to me? diet was pretty solid. always keep my protein over 200g, fat around 70-100g and karbs around 150-200.
kept my calories around maintance/slightly over. I just estimate it, not really count.

I know most guys who dont get results is lacking pretty much in their diet, but I've been lifting seriously for about 6 years now, and is an educated personal trainer, so I would say I know a thing or two about keeping a pretty good diet, tho not keeping an iron hard regime.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So (if I pick the higher end for calories sake, from what you posted)
200*4
200*4
100*9

2500kcals a day? That's maintenance? What do you weigh?

And "is a educated personal trainer"- is that a joke?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
to me? diet was pretty solid. always keep my protein over 200g, fat around 70-100g and karbs around 150-200.
kept my calories around maintance/slightly over. I just estimate it, not really count.

I know most guys who dont get results is lacking pretty much in their diet, but I've been lifting seriously for about 6 years now, and is an educated personal trainer, so I would say I know a thing or two about keeping a pretty good diet, tho not keeping an iron hard regime.
Fats were to high. Increased protein to 250+ , fats 60g max, 180-220g carbs. No biggie. Diet is all.

prebzmaister

Awards
So (if I pick the higher end for calories sake, from what you posted)
200*4
200*4
100*9

2500kcals a day? That's maintenance? What do you weigh?

And "is a educated personal trainer"- is that a joke?
regaridng proteins I said above 200 at any time, regulating my macros so I hit around 3000-3300 calories to be more spesific. sorry I was not clear enough.
-i f it is a joke or not you might decide yourself.

prebzmaister

Awards
Fats were to high. Increased protein to 250+ , fats 60g max, 180-220g carbs. No biggie. Diet is all.
My body dont really work that well with carbs, that's why I keep my fat a bit higher. Usually store fat quite fast if I keep my carbs too high. Usually my protein range is around 250-320, 200 is just a number I always make sure to climb over, whatever I might be doing or eating that day.

but as I said, I just estimated what I ate, I dont count proteins beyond 200. I dont say my diet was spot on, since I am offseason, and dont consider to compete this year. youre prob right. but then again, I dont really think I would get any big results either way, 1,5 pound at most.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
regaridng proteins I said above 200 at any time, regulating my macros so I hit around 3000-3300 calories to be more spesific. sorry I was not clear enough.
-i f it is a joke or not you might decide yourself.
You tried to cut at 3k calories is your problem, also I used to be a low Carb guy theb I stopped being a bitxh and ate some food.

berserker9393

Awards
however, having just finished the PCT for a cycle of 11-oxo at 600mg for 6 weeks it is ok to start immediately with Ostarine 5mg to 10mg maximum with DAA?

prebzmaister

Awards
You tried to cut at 3k calories is your problem, also I used to be a low Carb guy theb I stopped being a bitxh and ate some food.
never said I was trying to cut. If you do some reading on osta on forums, people claim to lean out/build muscle around maintance, this did not happen to me, that's it, there was nothing else I was pointing out.

I was just asking about if taking the dose up to 30mg might benefit me in any way, or if it would only cause more suppression.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
never said I was trying to cut. If you do some reading on osta on forums, people claim to lean out/build muscle around maintance, this did not happen to me, that's it, there was nothing else I was pointing out.

I was just asking about if taking the dose up to 30mg might benefit me in any way, or if it would only cause more suppression.
No idea why I thought you were cutting lol. Seems a bit weak to use for a lean bulk, you'd be better off using epi or dmz

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
No idea why I thought you were cutting lol. Seems a bit weak to use for a lean bulk, you'd be better off using epi or dmz
Have you ran Ostarine at 30mg???

Prebz, I've ran osta at 30mg for 3 of the 4 weeks I was on osta. And yes, you can recomp nicely at that dose. I gained 7lbs while losing BF. Stronger, bigger, and more cut. I kept my calories up and food clean.

prebzmaister

Awards
Have you ran Ostarine at 30mg???

Prebz, I've ran osta at 30mg for 3 of the 4 weeks I was on osta. And yes, you can recomp nicely at that dose. I gained 7lbs while losing BF. Stronger, bigger, and more cut. I kept my calories up and food clean.
considering to do the same. How was suppression? do have some clomid. how did you do PCT`?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
considering to do the same. How was suppression? do have some clomid. how did you do PCT`?
I didn't do bloods. But, slight loss of libido came at week 4.

PCT was
Torem 60/30/0/0
Elim1nate 2/2/1/0
LGI Rehab 4/4/3/2

Libido returned by the end of week 1 PCT.

prebzmaister

Awards
I didn't do bloods. But, slight loss of libido came at week 4.

PCT was
Torem 60/30/0/0
Elim1nate 2/2/1/0
LGI Rehab 4/4/3/2

Libido returned by the end of week 1 PCT.
any idea if clomid, erase and daa would do the trick? if so what dosage?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
any idea if clomid, erase and daa would do the trick? if so what dosage?
I'm sure those would get you back to normal just fine. But I don't know what dosage to recommend with clomid. I'm only familiar with how I respond to toremifiene. Never have used clomid.

Actually the next time I use osta, I'll use formastane instead of arimistane and use viron instead of rehab as my test booster. Fwiw

berserker9393

Awards
if I used PH-17 or 17 Pro Andro after 3 weeks of the end of the 11-OXO PCT (at 600mg for 6 weeks) would be a bad idea? Should I use a serm to recover after PH-17? *

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0